Part 4

"Jungkook?" I repeated. He nods and asks for my name in return. A genuine smile rose to his lips at the mention of my name. "Your name's just as cute as you," Jungkook flirted. It must be in his nature to be as smooth as he is.

"Are you okay with me driving?" He questioned, pulling his car keys out of his black leather jacket. I shrugged at the thought. It's been a long day, and the last thing I want to do is drive half an hour down the road to the festival.

"So, are you naturally shy, or is it just a front?" I ask Jungkook, who opens the passenger door for me like a gentleman. "Um," He smiled to himself, "I think it's just around you," He answered, bringing his eyes from the ground to meet mine. "Oh. Flirting must be in your nature, too, right?" Jungkook chuckles, "I swear that it's all you," He shrugs as I get into his car.

To my surprise, his car smelled like strawberries. It was something that took me off guard. For some reason, I had expected his car to feel manly. Perhaps that of cologne, yet it was quite the opposite. It was nice.

It took about fifteen minutes or so to arrive at the festival, and when he parked his vehicle, I was astonished. It was the first time in my life that I had been to a festival. "Wow," I mouthed. "Do you like it?" He asked, setting the car alarm. "It's brighter than I imagined," I told Jungkook, who stood beside me.

"Have you been before?"

"Not at all. Not ever actually,"

"Let's make the best of it, shall we?" Jungkook smiled at me before leading the way.

The sight was overwhelming. Children are running, the neon lights flashing in the night, and the sound of carnival music. Jungkook was kind enough to invite me and pay for my ticket too.

Honestly, I came to look around, but he insisted on riding a few of the machines. "What about that one right there?" He pointed at a ride that spun rapidly. "Uh," I redirected my eyes and shook my head, "That looks dangerous. Don't you think?" I questioned a bit worried. The ride was traveling at an immense speed. I could hardly keep up with it.

"Are you scared?"

"Kind of," I chuckled and shook my head. It would be suicide to get aboard on such machinery. "I'll let you pick a ride,"

We walked around, taking a look at the many things that established the carnival. "What about that one right there?" I pointed. Junkook turned his head abruptly, pointing at the ride I had in mind. "The carousel?" He questioned before laughing. "Are you serious?"

"Nevermind," I immediately change my mind. It must be embarrassing for a guy to get on the pony ride. "Do you want to get on it?" He asks once more, and I nod. "I want to get on it too," I had to take a second look at him. He is full of surprises. "Come on," He seized my arm softly, rushing to get in line.

When it was our turn to select a horse, I chose the tallest one possible. "Wait," Jungkook looked around for a spot and laughed. "Is this the only one left?" He questioned, addressing the tiny pony beside my giant horse. I laughed genuinely at how little he made the pony look. He should've been the one on my horse according to his height, but unfortunately, it's first come first serve.

Jungkook took his spot beside me and lowered his head in embarrassment. "What did I do to deserve this?" He asked, hiding behind his hands. It was adorable of him to act this way. No matter how he felt, he managed to look cute on the tiny pony. "I'm going to call you ponyboy from now on," I joked, looking down at him. The air sure did feel good from way up here.

"You got jokes, huh?" He chuckled, getting up from his seat. The man is ninety percent legs. "I want to see you get down from there," He clicked his tongue and laughed, walking away as the ride came to a stop.