Part 6

I finished getting dressed into a black, long sleeve crop top and skinny black jeans, and run out to the driveway where Jungkook sat in his parked car. "Are you ready to-- whoa," He paused to get a better look at me as I strap myself in with the seatbelt. "Are you trying to copy me?" He teased with a wide smile.

"I wasn't trying to, but now that I look at it, we look like twins," I return the smile and tap my lap, excited to be a part of this date. "Yeah, okay," Jungkook scoffs sarcastically, shifting the gear stick in reverse. For some odd reason, I've always found it attractive when guys place their hand on the passenger seat's back while reversing out of a spot.

As Jungkook placed his hand behind my seat, looking over his shoulder to look through the back glass, I turn my attention to his sharp jawline. Jungkook is well put together from the top of his head, down to his feet. Inside and out too. When God made him, he threw all the perfect qualities a man could have and stirred the pot, creating the best looking man on the planet.

"Do you have to do all that?" I ask, rolling my eyes at him playfully. "Do what?" He questioned curiously, threatening to smile. "Like, how can you be charming and sexy simultaneously?" Genuinely, I despised him for it. The duality was remarkably cruel.

With a smug smirk, he acknowledged my question. "I'll tell you whenever we go out again,"

"What makes you think that I want to see you again?" I interrogated him with furrowed eyebrows, crossing my arms, playing hard to get. I jerked in my seat as the vehicle came to an abrupt halt. Jungkook turned to face me, clenching his jaw tightly, taking his hands off the steering wheel.

In all honesty, his glare intimidated me to the point where sitting in the same vehicle taunted me. Staring back at him was a deadly game that I tempted playing. "Do you want to go back home and return what you took from me?" He asked seriously. "What did I take?" I was inquisitive. 

"My heart," Jungkook winked, flashing a smile that made my knees weak. "Jungkook, stop!" I blushed heavily at his words, hiding behind my hands. "That's illegal, you know? I'm an organ donor, but I didn't ask you to steal my heart just yet," He laughed, driving off.

I sat in Jungkook's car with many feelings. He's the kind of guy who plays his strings perfectly, right off the bat, and collects hearts for a living. So much for being a donor when he receives them as he goes.

We got to the movie theater a little earlier than expected, but that didn't bother us. "What do you want to watch?" He asks, taking a look at the showings on the television screens. "You pick," I shrug, not caring much about it. I was down to watch anything as long as it was interesting. "Comedy?" He asks hesitantly. "Fine with me,"

I want to be generous and pay for the tickets since it seemed reasonable since Jungkook paid for my carnival ticket last time. When we approach the counter, he does all the talking, but when the lady tells us the total, I quickly slide my card through the ticket window. 

"What are you doing?" Jungkook chuckles.

"Paying for the movie stubs," I shrug my shoulders casually. "You didn't have to do that. I was going to pay for it," 

"I know. That's why I beat you to it instead. It's only fair," I say, retrieving my bank card and stubs from the teller. My kindness brought a smile to his lips. "You're too cute," He giggles, running his fingers through his hair.

Being complimented by Jungkook is endearing to hear.

"I'm paying for snacks,"

"Says who?" He questions with raised eyebrows. "I'll pay since you purchased the tickets," Jungkook insists, opening the door for me to enter the building. He is such a gentleman. 

We sat at an available table as we decided what to order. "You don't mind waiting here for me? I have to run to the restroom," He says. "Go ahead. I'll be right here," I reassure him.

As Jungkook excuses himself, I took the time to revise the menu from a distance. It was the first time that I ever allowed the same guy to take me out twice in a row. Usually, dates never go well for me, and I end up never seeing them again. It isn't charming. However, something about Jungkook stands out. He seems genuinely interested in me, and that's engaging.

"Excuse me," I feel someone tap my shoulder lightly. "I just wanted to say that I find you extremely attractive," The stranger said, uninvitingly taking a seat in Jungkook's spot. "Thank you," I answer, a bit uncomfortable. Receiving compliments doesn't necessarily bother me. It's the way some people approach me that makes me and the atmosphere awkward.

The stranger remained sitting at my table even though he acknowledged how uncomfortable I looked. I turn my attention to my cellphone to distract myself, but that doesn't work. "You got a boyfriend?" He asks curiously. I lied to end the conversation. "Yes, I do,"

"That's too bad because I thought that I could get your number so we can hang out sometime," He said, trying to flirt his way into my pants. I am disgusted at this point.

"Do you want my number too?" I hear Jungkook say from behind me. It was perfect timing. I turned to face Jungkook, who rolled his sleeves, revealing his sexy, veiny forearms. The guy chuckled, looking back at Jungkook, who placed his arm around my shoulders.

"Nah, man. Forget it," The man said and walked away.

I was more than grateful to have Jungkook save the day with a swift move. He's too much to handle. "Thank you," I exhale profoundly. "That was so uncomfortable," Jungkook watched the creep intently, following him out of the building. "What did he say to you?"

"He said that I was attractive, and then he asked if I had a boyfriend," Jungkook hummed in response. "Yeah, you do," He said, taking me by the hand and leading me to the concessions stand. "Have you decided yet?" He asks, looking down at me.

Honestly, I was not thinking about food. Instead, I was thinking about how hot Jungkook gets when he's jealous. The way he rolled his sleeves up, revealing his God-given forearms and the sarcasm in his voice, is divine.

"Nachos," I reply a bit delayed as I stared at his arms.

We ordered from the concession stand and sat in the auditorium for a few minutes, watching the previews before the movie started. Throughout the film, I would steal glances at Jungkook, watching him laugh, and having a good time. His laughter was melodic.

As the film ends, the movie credits take over the screen, and the lights come back on; I turn to Jungkook, who sipped the remaining cherry ICEE from his large cup. "That was nasty," He scrunches his nose cutely, sticking his now red tongue out. "Yet you managed to drink it all,"

"I can't waste money like that," He jokes, taking me by the hand to walk out of the auditorium. We toss our trash into the garbage bin and leave. "Did you have a good time?" I ask Jungkook, who looked at his feet quietly. "Totally," He redirected his gaze at me with a smile. "Did you?" He returns the question. I answer with a nod.

"Do you want to go somewhere else? It's still early," He says, opening the passenger car door. "Wherever is fine," Despite the time, it is still bright outside. Jungkook drove a few minutes out, and shortly we arrive downtown where string lights hung around the place- a pleasant sight to see.

To Be Continued