"Our names are on the paperwork." I pointed out frowning, I knew Harry had an issue with it. "We have a joint bank account now."

"Flower I was jus' kidding." Harry gripped my chin with his fingers to force me to look at him, "We both knew it was gunna be mostly you, I put five hundred in and yeh' put five million in. It's us, everyone knows you're rich and m'not and tha's' okay."

"H."

"Don't H me Flower." Harry raised an eyebrow at me, "It's us, we're meant to be together and everyone knows it, and I don't like the fact you keep saying what if I stop loving you."

I stared at Harry wide eyed as he looked back at me blankly but pointedly.

"M'never going to stop loving you Flower," Harry stated, "I am in love with you Poppy. You're my soulmate."

I stared at Harry silently before I felt my eyes start to water and my view of Harry grew blurry but I caught his eyes rolling before I was pulled into his chest and I buried myself into him as his arms hugged me.

"I'm sorry."

"Shut up Flower." Harry grunted and I couldn't help but laugh as he pressed our lips together.

"I love you." I sniffed as I wiped under my eyes and I was glad I hadn't worn any foundation today.

"I love you too Flower." Harry sighed, "Now c'mon we need to finish unpacking."

I nodded stupidly as I pulled away from Harry and rubbed my face as I tried to get back into the headspace of unpacking. I was glad we'd gotten professional movers this time considering we had quite a lot of furniture.

"Are you sure you're okay with my bed being ours?" I asked as I started unpacking the crockery.

"Yeh', I like yeh' bed."

"Why?" I asked curiously, I really didn't get Harry's fascination with my bed, sure it was comfy and cute but it was just a bed.

"It's pretty."

I blinked as my head snapped over my shoulder just in time to catch Harry shrugging at me and I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"O...kay."

I screamed as Harry threw a cushion at me and I ducked watching as it sailed past me and landed into the sink.

"Stop it!" I pouted, "I arranged them!"

"They're cushions!" Harry laughed as he threw another cushion at me and I screamed at him again as the two of us laughed and I grabbed the first one he threw at me and threw it back towards him.

"Oh shit Flower," Harry laughed as I aimed the second one at him, hitting him in the arm once again, "You have really good aim."

I ducked as Harry threw a cushion at me again and I snatched it up and took a step towards Harry with a determined look on my face only for my foot to slip out from under me and I screamed as I fell down, the sound of Harry's laughter filling the lounge as I laid on the floor.

"Pretty good aim but really shit balance, m'love."

I grabbed Harry's ankle as he wandered over to me, looking down at me he stood with his hands on his hips and I tugged hard on him, my own laughter filling the flat as Harry landed a lot harder than I did and he groaned.

"You're mean."

"I love you." I cheesed as I wrapped my body around his making Harry groan once more before his hand found its home on my bum.

"S'gunna look good when we have all our stuff." Harry said after a minute or two.

"And Pineapple and Gats," I agreed, "And our friends."

"Yeh' just mean Lindsee."

"And Niall!" I pouted as I pressed my lips to Harry's face, his body rolling over so he was hovering above me and I smiled at him.

"I'd rather it was jus' Lindsee." Harry teased before he pressed our lips together and I nudged him, one of my legs coming up to hook around Harry's middle.

"Don't be mean, he's your best friend."

"M'looking at m'best friend."

"I'll cry again." I warned Harry making him roll his eyes and then roll his hips and my mouth opened in a gasp.

"Y'know Mitch was wrong about needing blinds." Harry said, his lips brushing against my skin as he pressed wet lipped kisses against my neck.

"I said we were getting blinds."

"How am I supposed to fuck you against the window if we have blinds?" Harry said just as he sank his teeth into my neck and I cried out as he sucked a mouthful of skin into his mouth and I whined at the sensation.

"How about we fuck in our bed?"

"When did yeh' get so boring?" Harry frowned at me as he trailed his lips down my neck and into my cleavage and I pulled him flush against my body.

"Thought yeh' were Daddy's little slut?"