Chapter 6 - {Cuddles}

{A/N} OMMMMG OVER 350 READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH <3 but. I'm running out of ideas, I never even thought i'd get this far.

So pls leave me a nice comment saying what I should do next and maybe a vote <33 LOVE YOU! TY ON WIT THE STORY.

{Jerome's POV}

I arrive at the park and instantly start to look for Mitch, card in my back pocket. My eyes dart everywhere, searching for my favourite canadian. As I saunter through the main section of the park I come to the forest.

This is where me and Mitch used to play as kids, the logs we used to climb on and often fall off, the fresh green grass and flowers swaying in the wind... This is where our past formed, our memories, our love.

*Flashback*

We were 7 years old, no cares in the world.

A boy stared at me with cute hazel eyes before tapping me on the arm.

"You're IT!" Mitch shouted, running away and hiding behind a bush. I sneaked over to where he hid, surprising him"

"BOO!" I laughed, jumping on top off him. "NOW YOU'RE IT MEETCH" I giggled hysterically and ran off before stumbling over a log and hitting my ankle.

Mitch Instantly stopped laughing and ran over to my, hugging me tight. I started to tear up with pain. Mitch held my hand,

"I'm so sorry Jerome. I found this for you..' Mitch exclaimed, handing me a flower. My favourite flower, daffodils. He started to tear up too. We climbed up our favourite tree, Mitch helping me of course. I held on to the flowers, the same flowers Mitch sent me today...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I stare at that same tree, when suddenly I hear quiet sobs. I start to climb the tree, holding the daffodils. I haven't done this in quiet some time. The sobs get louder as I progress up the tree, suddenly I hit a weak branch causing me to fall. I grip on to the other branch for my life.

I feel my grip slowly slipping, sweat forms on my forehead as the sun beats down on me, someone please, please save me.. I strain to hold on to the branch, my feet dangling helplessly.

Out of nowhere I hear a voice, MITCH!

{Mitch's POV}

I'm lost in a world of my own, quietly crying. Suddenly I hear a branch snap and a scream. I sit up, startled and start to make my way across the tree to where the sound came from. When suddenly I see someone dangling, I jump from branch to branch to get to them before it's to late.

Is that? Jerome......?!

"JEROME??" I squeal like a girl reaching to grab his hand. "I love y-you big-gums." I stutter grabbing onto his hand. As I do electricity surges through me giving me strength.

I manage to pull him up and sit him next to me.

"I love you too" He says, staring at me, making my heart melt. He is breathing heavily, out of breath. I bring my hand up to his face and stroke his cheek.

"I didn't mean to kiss ashley.. My heart belongs to you Jerome, and only you. It will stay like that forever." I say.

"Forever?" Jerome questions.

"Forever." I confirm.

"Can forever be our always?" Jerome looks up at me, taking my hand. I nod and crash my lips into his. Sparks fly as I kiss Jerome with all the passion I have, I want this moment to stay. The sun slowly sets as we break apart, in need of air. Jerome shows me the daffodils that I sent him.

"Did you hold on to those even when you were hanging from a weak branch?" I question, raising my eyebrow.

He nods, smelling them.

"I wouldn't of let go of them for anything." He confirms. Jerome grabs me and pulls me up onto his lap and I rest my head in the crook of his neck, cuddling him. His sweet smell comforts me as we both fall asleep under the stars, keeping each other warm.

"Forever?" I whisper.

"Forever." He replies.

A/N} Sorry for the short chapter. I suck. But I really need to increase my tan, ahaha. That was short but sweet. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT. SORRY FOR THE FIOS {fault in our stars} REFERENCE BUT ITS CUTE AF.

THANMMMMKKKKSSS ,<333