Elijah Callen (5)

i clean the cups thoroughly while people start to come in, "hi, what can i get for you?" i ask the man and he looks away.

"i need a quick word!" he says and my smile drops, i step back, panic rushing over me, "i'll be waiting out back!" he says and pushes off of the bar and walks away, my heart beat quick, i turn my head and look to Fin, seeing him laughing with one of his customers, feeling my gaze he looks over, his smile dropping, he goes to get up but i shake my head.

i look towards the back door and then back to him, he sighs, turning back to his friends before getting up and walking to the back doors, i sigh only to feel someone grab the back of my head, i go to let out a cry but a hand is pressed against my mouth, "found you!" he whispers huskily into my ear, "you know, this was very cheeky of you, your supposed to be on a street corner somewhere dying slowly, or asking if people want a cheep fuck, but i find you here!" he laughs, "this one is going to be very satisfying for me!" he says and pulls me backwards, people don't even look my way, it's like i've already disapeard...are they all in on this?

i feel the night air fall across me and i am thrown to the ground, punched in the jaw, "now, lets see if those little roumors were true about your women atributes!" my eyes widen, i look up to him, seeing his grey-green eyes, tan skin and light brown hair, he's large, very tall, he punches me around the face, "i'll be the last person you see, just like mummy, daddy, and the rest of your fucking family, ooo, i remember their screams like it was yestirday, your baby brother and sister screamed the most-" i begin to cry, Oliver and Olivia were only one and a half years old, they were killed on christmas, i knew i shouldn't have worked today, it's new years day, and i'll die, the last member of my family will die this year, just like the rest of us, "i started with their toes, then their feet-" he rips my shirt off and punches me in the gut, then kicks me hard in the ribs, "worked up to their legs, making sure to stop the blood from spilling out, don't want them to die early from blood loss-" he pulls out a knife and cuts across my chest, i cry out, to which he punches my throat, cutting me off, "then their arms, ooo, that was painful for them, then i cut up their body, by this point their cries died down-" he laughs, "just like them!" he cuts up my body, the pain overwhelming until he cuts my pants off, "you know, your little sister....Chloe was it? yeah, she reacted just like this!" he says, i look away, not wanting to hear this, non of this, "now, do you know why i saved you for last?" he asks, then flips me over, leaning over my shoulder, "because you fucked me over!" he slams himself into me and i cry out loudly.

"no, stop-" i croak out.

"You were behind the bar, i asked if i could take you to the back room, but it was a no-" he continues to ram into me, the pain cutting through my body, up my spine as my ass burns, "after a few weeks-" he huffs, "I did a bit of research and found you had the same thing as your daddyo, the other asshole that fucked me over-" he grunts, while i just wait, i cry, the pain suffering, but i know i can finally die after this, "he fired me because i took my fair share of money, so now, i have it all!" he slams into me harder then any other times and i cry out in pain as i feel him expload into me.

"please stop, please, just kill me!" i sob, he pulls out and knees my lower back, making me scream once again.

"you'll get a slow and painful death, just like the rest of them, you hear me?" he growls, "just because i fell for you, just like i did you dad, doesn't mean you deserve better then the rest of them-" he knees me again, "you'll die, nice and slowly like the rest of them!" he punches me around the face again, "oh, your pain turns me on!" he hums and he begins again, ramming into me, "keep shaking-" he hits me, "more-" he growls as i just cry and whimper in fear, feeling the burning of my wounds and the broken ribs, the blood dripping from my cuts and now his second release into me, "i might just keep you!" he chuckles, pulling out, he grips the back of my neck and pulls me up, kneeing me right in the balls, i grunt and cry in agonising pain, "lets go find the perfect place to hang you, but i'm afraid it's not the way you like it, i'll be tying you up by your wrists, i'll put weights on your feet to make you that much heavier and you'll slowly, very slowly die!" he says,  dragging me away.