"Ok. That's cool but another question. Why do they look like some coconut and why not use some flowers or something like that. They will be beautiful right?" I asked her.

"The coconut symbol of the Kalire is symbolic that she never runs out of food in the new home, while the metal symbolizes wealth and prosperity." Asha replied.

"Wow! I mean these looks like very small things but have so much meaning." Mandira said amazed.

"That's what the speciality of Indian weddings. You know in church wedding too at last bride throws the boquet and one girl catches it right. That is similar to Kalire. So we can take any type of wedding of any reliegion, each thing we do has so much meaning." Asha said and smiled at us.

"Don't know on whom they will fall but I will be so happy." I said looking at them smiling.

"Now as you are totally ready, you can see your Chooda." Asha said removing the kerchief.

"They are beautiful. Now can I open the kerchief on mine?" Mandira asked her.

Asha nodded and she immediately removed it. Then they both looked at me moving a little away from me.

"You look beautiful Sandy." Asha said and put some dot using the black kohl pencil on my neck behind.

"Thanks! Now you both go and get ready." I said pushing them out of my room.

Wow! I am getting married! I thought excitingly.

*Mandira Pov*

After I got ready, I came downstairs along with Asha bringing Sandy with us. Rahul and Gowri Di are already there with Abhi. He is looking so cute.

We made her sit her on the chair and called Vicky to know did they all get ready. When he said 'Yes', we waited for Prem.

After few minutes he got ready and came down. He looked first at Sandy and said "Sandhya! You are looking just like Mom did on her marriage day. I saw so many pics."

"I know! Asha saw those pics and decided to get me ready like this." Sandy said smiling at her.

Prem looked at Asha in surprise. First he smiled but again put some blank expression and looked like he is angry or upset at her.

I looked at Asha to see her chuckling and trying to stop herself from laughing.

She cleared her throat and said "Did you all pack your clothes as we are going directly to Mumbai from the venue?"

We all nodded and she asked few helpers to bring the luggage we all put infront of our rooms.

"All our bags will be in one car. We all will stay together right so there will be no problem when we reach Mumbai after wedding." Asha said.

We all decided to leave for the venue and wait there. As we need to be there to welcome all the guests.

When we reached there, we took Sandy to the green room so that she can take some rest there.

That dress is so heavy and I don't know how she is carrying it so simply.

We met Radha Aunty. She is so amazing and a great lady. But she has some work to do so she left us alone.

Asha asked me to stay back near Sandy and she will welcome the guests along with Prem. I don't have problem with that at all because they will look so cute when welcoming them.

She told me that she will call me when the groom that is Lucky arrives.

I sat with Sandy holding Abhi and tried to calm her nerves as much as I can. Rahul and Gowri Di stood along with Prem too to welcome the guests.

*Prem Pov*

I am welcoming the guests and Asha is standing beside me. She is looking so beautiful but I am not going to talk with her.

She didn't give any reply to my proposal at all. After wedding I will talk to her again and hear her decision.

After few minutes we saw the Bharat coming and called Mandira to come. We all got ready to welcome the groom. We saw him coming on a horse and dancing on it making us laugh.

When he reached near us, a priest cam forward to do a ritual or something. I looked at Asha in confusion as she is glaring at Vicky.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Nothing! I asked Vicky to take care of something but looks like he didn't." She replied and Vicky looked like he wants to hide somewhere.

"What did he do?" Mandira asked confused.

"Now Priest is here to do Milni. It literally means introductions. It is the formal introductions of the main male family members. Like Groom's uncle is welcomed by bride's uncle or Groom's Aunty is welcomed by Bride's Aunty. It is not compulsory that everyone will be totally correctly related but it happens. I asked Vicky to inform the Priest that this ritual should not be done. But looks like he forgotted." Asha said glaring at Vicky.

"It's ok. I will talk to him." I said and went near the priest. He understood our problem and said he will not do it but the welcoming must be done with the present members itself.

I nodded and went standing near Asha explaining all this to her. She nodded and motioned Vicky to come to our side.

When he came here, she said "I will deal with you later but for now stand beside Mandira and welcome Lucky's far relatives. We both along with Rahul and Gowri Di will invite the main ones ok."

He nodded and stood beside Mandira. I am happy that we both together are going to invite the Lucky's parents and some of his important relatives as a couple.

After all the welcoming is done, I gave the Shagun to all the Lucky's relatives. It is very small and we are doing it as a formality.

Then Lucky came near me saying "Prem! I don't have many cousins by my side and my friends just ditched me not attending the wedding so will you also protect my shoes along with Vicky. Rahul already accepted to help me."

"Oh ok! Then this is Boys vs girls then." Asha said hearing all this.

Why did she decided this when I don't even want to do anything with this?

But looking at her I know I should do this so I said "Sure Lucky! I am with you."

"Thank u so much." He said hugging.

"Best of luck boys." Gowri said and left with Asha and Mandira.

I nodded at them and took him inside as it is time for Jaimala. I stood little aside from the satge waiting for Asha to bring Sandhya.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope i didn't wrote too much info about Kalire because i am feeling like that.

How is the chapter guys???

I will update next chap today itself but it will be little late. It is taking so much time than normal chaps as it involves to write about ritulas about which i don't have any idea.

But google is helping me so much here so i am fine....

until few chap's there will no Asha Pov...........

Comment plz and vote....................