~~ FINAL CHAPTER ~~

I was a little stuck on how to end this book, after a lot of thinking I decided on Adriana having flashbacks! I just wanted to put this little note in incase anyone got confused.
Now, happy reading!💛

Adriana's Pov-

Change. Such a simple word, yet a whole lot of meaning behind it.

Here, pulling my suitcase along the tiled floor to the airport. I realise how much I had changed over the summer, how much I've evolved. I grew up, realised my age and actually started acting it. My spoilt ways vanished, the disrespect left...I changed.

All because of one person.

When I came here, I thought it was going to be the end of the world, yet I walked into a whole new one.

All because of him.

I boarded the plane, placing my earphones into my small ears as my head rested against the airplanes window. My mind wondering of to the last weeks I spent here, in this small town...

•Four weeks ago•

"Just try it!" Trevor placed a huge greasy beef burger in front of me, a small chuckle left his mouth at the disgusted face I made.

"No, I can't even handle the smell" I pushed my plate away.

The thing he did next, took me completely by surprise, he leant over the table and forced the burger to my mouth. My belly hurt from laughing as he kept trying to get me to eat it, only managing to spread ketchup all over my cheeks.

"Ok, ok" I giggled, pushing his hand away.

I pulled the burger to my lips, taking a deep breath before having a bite. The taste of beef and lettuce hit my taste buds and I couldn't help but smile, taking another bite.

"See, I new you would like it!" Trevor proudly stated.

"Oh be quiet!" I chuckled, taking another bite.

I laughed to myself, gaining people's attention on the airplane seats beside me, pulling my face away from them with a smug smile, I entered my pin on my phone and began flicking through the images. Laughing again when I found the pictures of us that day, both with ketchup and mustard around our mouths.

My smile only widened when I swiped across, onto the next picture...

•Three weeks ago•

"Ok guys, so when I bring him inside...you all jump out" I watched as everyone nodded, I smiled before rushing out of the barn.

It was Trevor's birthday and when I found out he had never had a birthday party in his life, I just HAD to throw him one. My grandparents invited all of the people he was close to, while I decorated the whole entire barn.

I had filled it with bright lights and balloons and oh of course a giant banner, that read.
'Happy 18th birthday, Trev'

"Just come ok! I really need to show you something"

"What, but I thought we where going for dinner-"