"What? Blue is a universal color that belongs with food. Don't Question it."

"Fancy a flutter on the match, Arthur?" Bagman asked eagerly, jingling his pockets with what sounded like a lot of gold. "I've already got Roddy Pontner betting me Bulgaria will score first - I offered him nice odds, considering Ireland's front three are the strongest I've seen in years- a little Agatha Timms has put up half shares in her eel farm on a week-long match."

Seph got bored with the conversation so she decided to look at the food. She was bummed out that it wasn't blue. She pouted, before deciding to try something. She pulled out her wand, luckily she just turned 17 even if she was a 6th year. She wanted pizza so she would try summoning some. What could go wrong?

Answer, everything. At first, when she tried, pizza didn't show up. She somehow ended up at the Tower of Pizza, got a few cool pictures too. She tried again, somehow ending up in an aquarium tank with soggy pizza with anchovies in the shark tank. She then made her way out, and vapor traveled to Papa John's Pizza, specifically ordering Hawaiian pizza that is blue with extra pineapple. She then traveled back to the tent, holding two full-sized pizza's that are blue and eating them without cutting it. She didn't bother to dry off, and she still looked like a tourist from when she went to the Tower of Pizza and the aquarium in Nevada with a polaroid camera and sunglasses. When she got back, she was in the same chair she was in, soaking the ground with Ron staring at the pizzas in either disgust or awe on how she got it and wanting to eat it.

She scared the poop out of all the new people who came over to talk with Arthur, who just waved it off and continued to talk. While they just stared, only half listening. Fred and George tried to get close, trying to steal one pizza while she put it down. Only to be smacked in the back of the head when they were just about to take it. Harry and Hermione were confused as to what just happened, she was barely gone a few minutes and she looked like she was gone for ages.

"What? Blue is a universal color that belongs with food. Don't question it," Percy tells the two staring who just diverted her gaze. Her hair was the same blue as the pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey  guys, sorry for the late update. Also did I say what house she was going to be in? Anyway's, have a good time where ever you are.

Peacout - Bella!