"Ginny."

"While at the Weasley's, you will go with them as they go to the Quidditch World Cup. There you will stay with them and be able to keep a close eye on Mr. Potter. Protect him, and his friends. And you know not to tell them about your heritage, it will be too much to handle during the hard times," Dumbledore started as they walked towards their transportation. "While at Hogwarts, you will be a sixth year. It is the closest I can get you to Mr. Potter and it will make sense because of where your Birthday falls. By tomorrow you will be at the Burrow, the Weasley household. Later today, you will meet with Severus Snape to get your wand, but other than that you will join the Weasley's to Diagon Alley for school shopping."

At Diagon Alley, in Ollivanders Shop...

"Hi, I'm here to get a wand," Seph mumbled, looking around the shop. Shelves and shelves of boxes filled with wands covered the place. When she finally looked at the man, she noticed his crazy white hair sticking up in all random places.

"The wand chooses the wizard, Persephone Jackson," the man, assuming to be Ollivander told her. Seph's hand went to her pocket, waiting to see if anything would happen. "I have been waiting for you. Dumbledore said you would come today." Seph relaxed ever so much, still anticipating if anything were to happen. "Hold up your wand hand."

Seph looked at both arms, confused about which is her main arm. Instead of saying something she held up her right arm.

"Here try this. Alder wood, Dragon scale core, 12". What are you waiting for, give it a wave," Ollivander encouraged. Seph nodded awkwardly as she flicked her wrist, the sound of glass shattering behind her, startled her and she turned just as the vase broke.

"I'm sorry," she apologized while quickly placing the wand on the counter, acting as if she just touched a curse. She held up her hands, eyeing the wand as if it would come to life and attack her.

A few wands later, a lot of things shattering or breaking, Ollivander went to the back of the shop, coming out with a box that looked fairly old and worn. Dust covered the whole thing. He gently took off the cover and listed the wand, ever so carefully.

"Now, this one is a special wand. It's made of the wood of from a very special pine tree and a hair of a child of the love goddess, fairly flexible, 12"," Ollivander told her. When she hesitantly tool it, a wave of peace and calmness washed over her. A feeling she hasn't felt in a long while. She felt closer to them already. She also felt that it was weird holding a piece of her family, considering the wood is kinda like skin, but who cares, right?

When Severus dropped her off at the Burrow-Man, she hasn't been here in a while. It was just after the first war got over when she was last there. It looks almost exactly the same. She hadn't known they were wizards, but whenever she came over she thought they were a little odd, but never thought anything of it as she has always known them. She vaguely heard Snape apparate away next to her, but she was busy walking towards the house.

She knocked on the door. Waiting for something to happen. A few minutes felt like forever to her. She continuously tapped her finger on her bag as she chewed her lip. The door shot open revealing Mrs Molly Weasley.

"Ah, Persephone, welcome, welcome. It has been forever. Arthur is out at work and the kids are just getting up," Molly pulled her inside, leading her to a chair at the table. She followed, only to be greeted with a puff of blue powder in the face. She froze and coughed up the powder that got in her mouth, chuckling.

"Good job, twins," she laughed, trying to wipe the chalk off her shirt. "Good to see you too."

She chuckled as she tasered them with a taser she got from a muggle magician shop as she hugged them.

"Seph," a girl voice called as she came down the stairs.

"Ginny, you've grown so much. How are you?" she asked, hugging her without the tase.

"Good. I'm in my third year of Hogwarts," Ginny stated proudly. Ginny was like a little sister to Percy. Ron came bustling down giving her another hug. The other siblings following suit with their non-blooded-sister.

"Hey guys. It's been too long," Percy stated, giving Arthur a hug last.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey, guys, Bella here! So I'm back! Yay!

Have a good time wherever you are and whatever time your at!

Peace out! - Bella