"Oh is this a girlfriend?"

Jeongyeon thought it wouldn't be right to call Nayeon her girlfriend since they have yet to talk about what they really are. One thing was for sure, there's no one who would ever compare to Im Nayeon when it comes to Yoo Jeongyeon.

"Better :) She's my everything."

-

A few months later and Jeongyeon graduated with flying colors the whole family came to see her on stage, she wanted to see Nayeon but she knew it was too much to ask. When the ceremony was over a bunch of people crowded over her, they are one of those restaurants that have been offering her a position.

[COLORADO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT]

Today Jeongyeon was sending her family back home.

SG : "Hey Kyungwanie :)"

JY : "Unnie I've been telling you since we're five, stop calling me that."

SY : "I guess she'll call you like that until you're old."

JY : "I'm telling mom and dad once they get back."

SG : "It's not until an hour you know how mom loves going around to buy a souvenir for her friends beside no one's gonna take your side."

JY : "Yah!"

SY : "Hahaha no fighting, we don't want someone to see Chef Yoo going berserk."

SG : "On another note, what's your plan?"

JY : "My plan?"

SG : "I mean, you finished college. You can do whatever you want...."

JY : "Hmm I want to finish some stuff here, then I'll make my decision."

SY : "So no plan in visiting home anytime soon?"

JY : "Well....."

SG : "Well what? You do know someone's patiently waiting for you, right?"

JY : "Of course I do, I read her letter every night before I go to bed."

[FLASHBACK]

Jeongyeon flew to Colorado, to a place new to her. She had a hard time adjusting to the place but it was a relief that her roommate was a fellow Korean, Kang Seulgi. Later on, they meet Bae Joohyun.

There are days that she wouldn't get enough sleep thinking about Nayeon, she left without properly talking to her and all she did was leave a worn-out notebook. Although she told the older girl not to wait for her, it still bothered her not knowing a single thing about how Nayeon felt.