The Sorting Hat Part 2

Aaliyah's P.O.V

A rip near the brim of the sorting hat opened up like a mouth and started singing:

Oh you may not think i'm pretty

But don't judge on what you see

I'll eat myself if you can find

A smarter hat then me

You can keep your bowlers black

Your top hat's sleek and tall

For I'm the Hogwarts sorting hat

And I can cap them all

There's nothing hidden in you head

The sorting hat can't see

So try me on and I will tell you

Where you ought to be

You might belong in Gryffindor

Where dwell the brave at heart

Their daring,nerve,and chivalry set Gryffindors apart

You might belong in Hufflepuff

Where they are just and loyal

Those Hufflepuff's are true and unafraid to toil

Or yet in old wise Ravenclaw

If you've a ready mind

Where those of wits and learning will always find their kind

Or perhaps in Slytherin

You'll make your real friends

Those cunning folk use any means to achieve their ends

So put me on don't be afraid

And don't get in a flap

You're safe in hands though I have none

For I'm a thinking cap

The whole hall burst into applause. I looked around and everyone seemed a little less tense. To be honest I was fine, I don't care about these loser's, besides I wanna find my real parents soon and confront them. Professor called out a few name's. One sounded interesting, Abbot Hannah, she seemed pretty dumb I could turn her into a minion, but that is if I get in her house. I want to be in Ravenclaw because Luna is definitely getting it. She is very smart but also brave. "Granger,Hermione." WAIT! WHAT!? SHE'S HERE! The bushy eyebrowed girl went up to the stool. "Gryffindor" I want to talk to her so bad! Oh wait she won't remember me I mean we were only six."Davidson,Aaliyah." I walked up to the stool and sat down placing the hat on my head. I was up there for at least 10 minutes. The hat suddenly shouted "Hufflepuff." I stood up and walked over to the Hufflepuff table, no one in the hall clapped exceptfor Hermione. She stopped though soon after she realized no one else was going to join in, I didn't really mind unlike other people. I don't need applause to make me feel good. A guy with a long silver beard made a small speech and food appeared. I took some peas and carrots and a baked potato, I mean this place really doesn't suit vegan's. (please let me know if I get something wrong with this I am not vegan but Aaliyah is.)

I looked up only to see people glaring at me. A burning sensation started In the scar on my back. That's odd, It did not hurt too much, I used to do a lot of shit ended up with bad injuries, like the sled me and Georgie rode off our roof while Luna recorded. I suddenly noticed grey beard saying something. I started to listen " Quidditch trials will be held the second week of the term. Anyone interested in playing contact Madam Hooch." Yes! Quidditch. I was taught by my cousin, Viktor Krum. He is a few years older than me, and can be a jerk when he wants to which is all the time (except when I fall off my broom). " death." Shit! What did he say? Oh well. We followed the hufflepuff prefect named Jane Court. Before I knew it we arrived. She tapped a barrel in a weird pattern, noted. We walked into the Hufflepuff common room. It was magnificent...

Hermione's P.O.V

Thank god I'm in Gryffindor. "Davidson,Aaliyah" WAIT! OH MY GOSH ALLY! She sat up there for quite a long time. "Hufflepuff!" Aw, I have to talk to her soon.