Saying Goodbye

This was it. King's Cross. Aaliyah grabbed her trunks and hugged her mum and dad. "Bye mum and dad." " Bye. We love you." Dad responded. "My little girl is all grown up." " Thanks mum but I really need to go." She pulled Aaliyah in for one more tight hug. The second they let go Aaliyah is pulled away by her best friend, Luna Lovegood. "Luna!" Aaliyah scolded. "You're gonna be late!" Luna snapped back. "Crap!" The two girls ended up sprinting all the way to platform nine. "Okay, okay, we have to go through here right?" Aaliyah asked Luna, gesturing towards the brick wall in between platform nine and ten. " Yea, at least that's what your parents said. I am not completely sure though they did not go to Hogwarts, and they are not even registered wizard's." Luna was right about that. Aaliyah's parents went to durmstrang. They were expelled because of a prank gone wrong, what they did I cannot say for I never experienced it. " Well go on." Aaliyah stepped forward she was carrying her trunks, while Luna held a small box with air holes in it which contained sunny, Aaliyah's geco, her 8.8 inch unicorn hair wand, and an owl cage which held Aaliyah's owl Penny (short for pennywise) . Aaliyah ran through the wall between platform nine and ten. All she could think was wow. The platform was magnificent. Aaliyah was mainly fascinated with the train. It was huge! Luna came streaming in after Aaliyah. " This place is much cleaner than the rest of King's Cross." Luna stated. Aaliyah gave her a Really look. Luna just smirked. " Well I guess this is bye." Aaliyah said. She was dreading this moment. Luna was her only friend, other than Hermione but when she went to the new foster family which adopted her fully. Aaliyah always suppresses her guilt on the way they left thing's by the thought that Hermione probably didn't remember her, after all they were only six. Luna pull's in Aaliyah for a tight hug. " See you during the holidays." "see you then." Aaliyah headed for the train, but she turned around and shouted " Take care of Georgie!" "I will." with that Aaliyah stepped onto the train. She made her way to a compartment that was empty and sat down. I have some time before the train even leaves and might as well take a nap, Aaliyah thought to herself and she slowly drifted to sleep.