The Boat Ride

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I stepped off the train. This place looks like something out of a fairytale. There is a beautiful lake and a castle, I assume that is the school, Georgie would love this. When we were readopted we were taught all about magic, I never told them I saw ghosts though I do not want therapy again. I was even taught quidditch by their friend's son, Viktor Krum, but that's a story for later. A big hairy dude came up to us. I already like him. " Ello firs year's, I'm Hagrid." I will have to remember that name,which should be easy, I only remember certain people's names, my enemies and friend's. I sat down in a boat and stared at the lake. "Forward." I heard Hagrid say. The boats started to move. "Hello." I look up to see a kid with black hair, what looks like a scar on his forehead, I can't tell his hair cover's most of it, and glasses, haha nerd.I should be nice he looks useful, as for his friend not really, his friend has ginger hair, with chocolate on his nose. " Hey." I say back, I really don't want to talk right now, I miss Georgie and Luna. " What's your name, I'm Harry and this is Ron." nerd boy said motioning to himself then his friend. Ron waved, he seemed uninterested. Me too. "Aaliyah." " This is the Harry Potter." Who? Oh wait Luna said he was famous he survived a curse that is supposed to kill people, she said there was a rumor that there was another person, some people believed Voldemort had a child, a daughter but he killed her mum, his wife, and the daughter stepped in front of her mum, and the spell hit her, but she was fine she just gained a scar, however the mum still died, and Voldemort abandoned him. She would always tease me because I have a scar on my back, that I have no idea how I got. " Cool, look I am not here to make friend's" Screw that if you didn't notice I don't really like famous/rich people. Ginger hair was about to say something when Hagrid screamed " Heads down." I ducked. We rode into this cave tunnel thing. Then there was a harbor that we pulled up to. I stepped out. " Oy, is this yer toad?" " Trevor!" said a kid who I assume is Neville. We went through this passage like thing, and walked up some stone steps to an oak door.