𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ━ NOVEMBER 2, 1986

✧* : ⋆ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖-𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 › ... › ˚
▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅
❝𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾. 𝖫𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾, 𝗁𝗎𝗁?❞

ㅤㅤ❝𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑,❞ Mary hummed as she stepped inside the nursery of her youngest, her twins, Stiles and Allison in her arms as the eldest three — Sam, Dean, and Amelia — followed their mother i...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ㅤㅤ❝𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑,❞ Mary hummed as she stepped inside the nursery of her youngest, her twins, Stiles and Allison in her arms as the eldest three — Sam, Dean, and Amelia — followed their mother in a small crowd, "Amy, baby, could you get the lights for mommy?"

ㅤㅤHer little Amelia nodded with a smile, eager to help out her mother as she turned to the wall with the switchboard, standing on her toes so that her fingers to reach high enough to flip the switch, illuminating the room with light. The cool winds breezed inside through the open window made a pleasant environment for a six-month-old child cooing in the crib. 

ㅤㅤDean, ever the big brother, climbed against the wooden crib's bars — with a little help from his mother who let Allison and Stiles on the ground — and leaned in to place a kiss on top of his youngest sister, "Goodnight, Hope," He whispered with a smile. Since the second she'd been born, the baby girl had her eldest brother wrapped around her finger. And now, she was gripping it until Dean tickled her into tricking him into getting out of her grip, much to the baby's disappointment, "I'll come play with you tomorrow," He added a promise before climbing off.

ㅤㅤ"Goodnight, little sister," Amelia leaned in next, Sammy by her side. 

ㅤㅤ"Hey, kids," The grinning father of six stood by the door, eyes twinkling. A look of love was reserved for his wife until his children charged at him in full speed, he took Stiles and Amy off the ground — the first ones to reach him — and kissed each of their heads, ruffling Sam and Dean's and placing another kiss on top of Allison's, "What do you think, Ames, is Hope old enough to play catch?" John asked his eldest girl.

ㅤㅤ"No, daddy," The brunette girl shook her head giggling. Her little sister was so small and delicate, sure Allison was much more playful at her age with an infinite amount of energy no one knew where she got from, and Stiles being another powerhouse, except unlike his twin, his wasn't much well contained. Hope was by far the most peaceful and sweetest, and also the youngest because Mary and John Winchester were now finally over their streak of five, with Hope as an additional happy accident no one could do more but love.

ㅤㅤ"What about dating?"

ㅤㅤ"No!" Stiles, Sam, and Dean collectively exclaimed.

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON, supernaturalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें