Chapter 2:My Childhood Friend

✾ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✾

                                                            ✾ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅. 𝟤 ✾

Lucas Onyx Blackthorn,my childhood friend.His mother died while giving birth.And his father died in a car crash when he was just three.My mother and his mother were best friends for a long time,so when the boy was about to be taken to an orphanage,my mother said she would take custody of him.Although,she never actually officially adopted him for some weird reason.She just let him stayed under our roof until he's old enough to get his own house.

Anyway,we became friends.It was kinda hard for me to communicate with him.First,it was because he was quite traumatized by his family's death for awhile.Second,because he was a boy.And lastly is because he's younger than me.I mean,it's just one year but still,so I didn't really know what to talk about with him.

But then,one night while I was sneaking around the kitchen for chocolate,I spotted him!He was also sneaking around looking for chocolate to snack on.Turns out he likes sweets.So we started talking about sweets and stuff 'till we became friends.Lucas was adorable when he was younger.But now...

"HAH!I WINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!NOW PAY ME UP!!!"

He's just a son of a bitch!

"UGHH!CAN'T I GIVE YOU SOMETHING ELSE!!!??"

"LIKE WHAT?!!"

"UGH,I DUNNO!Like a kiss or somethin?"

...

"Kiss?"

"Huh?Uhh yeah?"

Lucas pointed to his lips and said...

"Here."

.

.

.

.

.

"Eh?"

Wait.Did I hear that right?He said "here"?

"What?"

"WAIT!ON YOUR LIPS!!?"

"Yeah."

"Y-you!Are you crazy!!?"

"In a way,yeah.."

"No way,I'm not kissing you on the lips!"

Lucas smirked.

"So you'll still kiss me?"

"TCH-NO!"

"Then pay me 10000 yen idiot."

Why did we agree on that much money?!

"Do I really have to kiss you?"

"Yeah,it's not like you've never done it before when we were kids."

"But that was on the cheek!"

"And now it's on the lip."

"Ugh,close your eyes!"

"Okay~"

I got closer to his face and closed my eyes tightly.And as I got closer and closer,our lips touched.His lips were soft and tasted nice.I can't see myself but I can tell my face is burning red from embarrassment.I felt like the kiss was getting too long so I pulled away.