Her tears was for me. She was concerned about my happiness. The happiness that I lost just after three weeks because of an accident.

My tears got worse as I remembered those days. Those three weeks with him. How cruel it is that we parted in such an unfortunate way.

"I won't give up until you do as I say, Chaeyoung-ah. Do you remember how he chased you before? This is the time for you to do the same if you really love him.", Lisa's words made me go back to the first time Jungkook met me at Euphoria.

Damn, she knows how to provoke me! But, I must fight it.

"I'm sorry, Lisa. I need to be alone.", I said before I left the kitchen and went out of her house right away.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I saw my mom's figure standing behind me through the mirror while I was checking myself for the last time. She gave me a thin smile before I turned around giving her one big smile back. My arms were wide open as I asked her, "How do I look, eomma?"

Her smile went wider than earlier before she stepped forward and hugged me.

"You're handsome as always, Jungkook.", she said before we let go of each other. When I saw her face again, she seemed to not be so happy as her smile faded in a matter of seconds.

"Eomma...you don't look happy.", I said honestly of what I observed of her.

"I am. I just...can't believe that my only son...is getting married today.", she shed a tear but I quickly wiped it away.

I hugged her again to give her some comfort.

"Eomma...nothing will change my love for you even if I get married. I still will come home and see you, hmm..", I told her as I patted her back gently.

I knew why she is being this emotional. My friends especially Seokjin and Jimin told me how my mom wanted to see me to be with Chaeyoung, Nayeon's sister. I also heard from Taehyung that she introduced me to Chaeyoung months ago and that I was from the same university as she was. Too many things about Chaeyoung were told to me but I did not remember any of it. My mom must be disappointed with me. I'm sorry, eomma.

While we were hugging, the door of the waiting room is knocked from outside.

"Jungkook, are you ready? It's time.", I heard Taehyung's voice out there.

"Okay, hyung. I'll be out there.", I replied as I let go of my mom.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Here I am, standing in front of the hall wearing a plain white dress I randomly picked from home. Yes, I changed my decision and I chose to come. But, I am not here to stop the wedding. I came to face my problem.

What problem? My problem to let Jungkook go. I came to face it now so I will not cry about it again next time.

I sighed before I stepped into the hall and quietly sat down at the chair located on the right side of the backmost row where have only two other people sitting there. I silently observed the people sitting in front of me. My mom was seated at the front row on the left side while Jungkook's parents were seated on the right side.

Then, I saw Seokjin, Jimin, and Taehyung seating behind the front row where Jungkook's parents were seating at. Some of my sister's friends were also present, I did not know them much but I still remember their faces.

Not long after that, I saw Jungkook appeared to the center of the stage where the vows will be taking place. I swear my heart raced differently as I saw him in that silky black suit. He looked so handsome as always but then, I remembered the reason I came here. I should not be feeling like this for him, this is wrong.