Chapter Eighteen💖

"Mummy but you agreed! "Alex pouts as she looks at me.

"Didn't I? But you said you loved your daddy more "I decide to play the guilt game on her.

"It was then, but now I love you most "

"You don't get to say that princess "

"Ooh daddy when did you get here? "she innocently asks her dad ignoring his remark.

"Long enough to hear you say you love momma more "her brother who was busily playing with his cars responds.

"I love you more daddy, where's my toy? "I pout at that and pretend to be fake crying.

"Don't cry momma, I always love you "my precious son says trying to hug me.

"What of me son? "

"Mhhhhhh, let me think,,,, "he says as he pretends to be thinking "I love you this bit dad "he holds his tiny hands together, I laugh at how cute he looks.

"Your toys are in the dining table "He says, a moment later we hear'race you 'and the twins are no where to be seen.

"You look amazing "Hunter says . As I look down ,I notice I have one of Adrian's shirts, with just my panties, and blush. I actually don't like a bra that much since its uncomfortable, so every time I get to be free from it, I appreciate. Hunter's eyes are cast on my chest region .

Me not knowing what to do, I look down also at my chest, my nipples are hard and are showing through that thin piece of clothing. I watch as he looks me in the eyes and moves his hands to fondle my boobs though the shirt. A moan escapes my mouth , I hear a sharp intake of breath before he kisses my nipples through my shirt. Oooooh,,,,, Before he continues,

"Momma hurry and see what dad brought me!"

Hunter growls as he gives me a brief kiss on my lips and forehead before pushing me towards the kids. I notice his trying to adjust his jeans and smile.

We actually made up a day after the argument in his office since he was so damn persistent , which was nine days ago. Today am free at my house having a day in. Hunter was supposed to arrive here an hour later which could give me enough time to shower and dress but he came earlier.

In the dining table, Alex has got a large blue teddy bear with 'I love my daddy ' on a heart on the bear, a princess doll and it's dressing and make up and a pink hair brush, I look at Hunter and smiles at me widely. Alexi had sweetly been asking me for this things since yesterday. I had promised her I'd buy them for her one day but her dad brought her.

On the other side, Xander had a massive toy car, and a new video games . I stare at Hunter and smiles at me

"I know am the most awesome dad in the word, right kids? " his kids nod and thank him.

"Arianna, will you be free tomorrow night? "Hunter asks randomly.

"Yep, the kids will be at Jake's, why do you ask?"

"Will you go out with me? "he nervously asks me. The fangirl in me wants to jump up down happily but my mind decides to be more sensible. HUNTER MICHAELS ASKED ME OUT!

"Sorry what did you ask? "I ask dumbly.

"Will you go out with me? "he asks confidently .

"Yes I would like to "