He knew that she wasn't agreeing completely to Mika marrying that woman who didn't have an ounce of respect towards the monarchy. He wanted her gone but not so much like his consort. He was going to leave everything to her like he always did. He would just borrow her hands like he always do.

'Prepare the marriage gifts and have them sent to Mika, he wouldn't be marrying without bestowing gifts,' he told his consort and she agreed with him.

'I shall excuse myself,' she said and left his palace.

He took a deep breath before he called his personal attendant inside.

'Your Majesty!'

'Send people to keep an eye on Imperial Noble Consort. Remove any obstacle in her way if it becomes dangerous, you understand what I'm saying right?'

'Yes, I do; I will send some men over right now,' his personal attendant said and left the palace too.

He resumed reading his memorials, apparently there were some issues going on in some districts near the borders. There were a lot of refugees and not enough food to give them. He had to provide some funds for food or else a catastrophe would occur. He had to think of something before those corrupt officials think of stealing the money again.

Imperial Noble Consort gathered all the gifts she thought would be necessary. As someone who once served the Saintess she knew what she liked so she put most of those there. The gifts were ready to be sent and she had one thing left to do. She took the pearl powder that she was supposed to send as a gift and added her own powder and mixed it. Once the Saintess takes it, the effects will come up as late as possible. She won't be able to detect anything like that no matter how powerful she is. She placed the bottles of the powder and had them wrapped up.

She watched as the carriages full of the gifts left the palace. She won't be able to attend the wedding at all but it was good she won't have to pretend to like what was happening when she knew exactly what was in her mind. If the evil woman was gone then she will have her son back and find her a suitable candidate he will marry.

                                                                                                ...

Nora was brought up by the Saintess, so she owed her and she was loyal to her. Whoever brought harm to her, she made that person her enemy. Her only wish was to see her happy. She had never seen her happy before. She carried a lot of burdens on her shoulders that she shut out anyone who wanted to make her happy. She knew how her mistress felt for the grand prince and it was good but the more she loves him the more she gets to suffer a wrenching pain from her heart. Her mistress was really cursed; she couldn't love him without bearing any pain. Every time she saw her looking at him even fully knowing what she will go through was too much. It was as if someone made her drink the lovesickness tears when she was in her womb. How could she be blessed and cursed at the same time?

Ever since the grand prince returned to the mountain her mistress was happy. They finally expressed their feelings towards each other even though Xavier had no idea about the suffering that the mistress goes through every time. At one point it made her faint and sleep for two months, she didn't want that to happen again; maybe with them expressing their love towards each other then maybe the pain would be less for her.

She was busy practicing dancing since her mistress loved dancing when the grand prince showed up. She paid her respects to him and he smiled at her.

'Young lord, how can I help you?' she asked him.

'You are a really good dancer, I'm impressed,' he complimented her with a smile.

'Thank you but I still haven't reached there yet,' she told him and he just shook his head.