"Jeongguk," Tae came in his animal print soft nightwear and hugged Jeongguk on their shared bed while cuddling on his lap.

Yes, they live together in their private apartment.

"Yes, baby, what's up?" Jeongguk said while patting on Taehyung's back while smelling his shampooed hair.

"Um... Promise you are not going to get angry on me for whatever I am saying to you?" Tae said while shifting on from his lap.

"First, tell me, what's it about?" Jeongguk said while furrowing his eyebrows.

"I have to leave you for a few weeks. I have to go to Jimin to help him rearranging his room in the new city. He was a little scared about being there and also as being a friend I don't think it looks good too. But IpromiseitwillnottakemorethanthatandItrytocomebackasap." Taehyung rapped the last sentence so fast that his breathing stopped while completing his sentence.

He looked at Jeongguk in hopeful eyes, but the look on Jeongguk saying that he was not taking it.

"No."

"But why?"

"Why you have to go for WEEKS, I mean as for arranging his dorm. It could take more or less 5-6 days. What does it have to do for you to go for more than one week? Do you think about how am I going to live without you?" Jeonggguk said with sadness, clearly emanating from his voice. Saying that Taehyung didn't expect this would be an understatement. He knows that he is going to get a reaction from Jeongguk like this, so he just dropped his head and snuggled his knees closer as his cheeks turned pink.

Suddenly a sweet chuckle takes him out of his trance. He lifted his face and met with a smiling Jeongguk.

"Did you expect me to say that?" Jeongguk said while showing his bunny toothed smile. Taehyung saw him confusingly.

"You can go, Tae. Jimin needs you. I'll be okay, don't worry. Just make sure he be adjusted and not get uncomfortable."

Taehyung finally processed what Jeongguk means, and he smiled his infamous boxy smile and jumped on Jeongguk like a little bear cause that's what he was.

So after knowing about them, it never feels like things will turn out like that. So for understanding the whole story, we have to go back to the past like a little past when Jieun and Jeongguk thing started.

"Jieun, you are perfect. I mean, you are pretty and have the pretty plump lips and a figure every guy wanna pound on until his last breath gives out." Sunmi and Suyeon said as being the supportive friends of Jieun.

"I know, right. All the boys from the sophomore year just die to have a date with me; also, every senior guy out there watches me as a meal. That's what you call the Jieun effect. If you also want guys to date you and give you importance, then better stick close to me." Jieun said while seductively flicking her side bangs. She walked in the cafeteria while clacking her heels and making every guy turn their head towards her.

"Woah... she is so pretty."

"She is the new sophomore right."

"She is stunning. I wonder if she is dating anyone."

"Wow, man, look at the bag. It's from PRADA. Gosh, she is rich too."

"A total girlfriend material."

Suddenly a girl fell on her knees in front of her, and her coke spilled on Jieun dress. She looked at her dress and then red-eyed the girl.

'Are you fuckin blind? Don't you know where to walk or maybe you don't seem to know the path? Do you even know how much this dress cost? Even if you sell yourself, you can't be able to pay for it.' Oh, how bad she wanted to say these insulting words to the girl, but seeing the situation or maybe you can speak to maintain her Oh-so-innocent character, she played relaxed. She bent down and helped the girl.

"Oh sunbae, are you alright? I am so sorry. I didn't know you were coming."

"No..No. I am sorry. I ruined your dress."

"Sunbae, it doesn't matter. I have plenty of dresses. Oh my! Look, your knee is bleeding." Jieun fake gasped while looking at the bleeding knee of the other girl.

"Sunbae, let me take you to the hospital."

"No..No. It's fine. I'll help myself. Don't worry yourself over such things."

"No. Let me take care of you. Soyeon and Sunmi help Sunbae to the nursery."Jieun ordered her friends, and at first, they looked at Ji-Eun and then looked at each other.

"Come On. Go and take good care of her. I'll be coming after a while." With that, those two pulled the girl and took her to the nurse.

"Wow, she is such an angel."

"Do girls like that exist?"

"She is so pure and caring from the heart. Oh, I fell for her."

More comments went through her ear. Making her all giddy by herself. She took a seat and sat at the cafeteria.

"Oh look, Isn't that Taehyung?"

"OMG, he still looks so ethereal from the day he came in this college."

"Oh, how bad I wanna date him."

"GOD look at that figure. It would turn any girl into shame."

"Jieun is nothing in front of our college beauty Taehyung."

That's when her ears perked up to see the beauty whom everyone was eye-fucking. He turned to look at Taehyung. Her jaw dropped, looking at the gorgeous male in front of him. He was wearing a simple white dress and silver bangs with plush red lips. Anyone would want to kiss them. I mean, why not. But all of this isn't working as per Ji-Eun wanted. She is the best I mean as per her, and how could a Final year take her place. She can't except it.