Prologue

"We will,we will beat you!!!Beat you!!!
Victory,victory,here we come!!!Move aside,move aside,the winners will pass!"Loud booming cries of determined and confident chants filled the entire football field.

Students wearing jersey shirts ranging from blue,green,yellow and red are scattered all around like colorful fishes in the middle of the ocean.There were white and red flags hanging in every corner,signifying a festive mood.At each corner,various booths were lined up,catering to everyone's mood.

Today is the opening of Hanyin University's annual sports week.It is the most awaited event of every student from all levels,usually the university open its gates to spectators from other campuses to add more crowd and to increase the festive mood.

The school is considered as one of the country's most prestigious learning institution having almost all its courses offerred to produce topnotchers from Medicine to Engineering.Its pre-Law course and law school never fail to produce bar placers every year making it score an almost hundred percent passing rate.

However,it may appear elite,but the university has its huge load of scholars and middle class students who are at par when it comes to academic prowess to their rich labelled schoolmates.

Here,there is no such thing as rich or poor,brain cells are a treasure.

In addition to its academic competitiveness,it has also a topnotch select of varsity players that are often seen in national competitions.Some are already part of the national team.Hanyin is never shy when it comes to sponsorships.Football,volleyball,archery,combat sports and cheerleading are amon its pride.So,it is not surprising to see a lot of spectators during sports activities like this one.

"College of Engineering is last years overall champion,just a point ahead from the soon to be doctors from College of Medicine.But don't forget how the College of Law is trailing behind,it's just that they were preparing for pre-bar review."The statement from the host earned the loudest cheer from the latter.

"Oh,but let's not undermine the fact that Polsci and Business Management are on their heels as well.I can't wait to see Engineering and Polsci beat each other to pulp for volleyball."The counterpart male host added.

Amidst the uproar,three painted faces were busy pulling an almost embarrased male student wearing a casual green V-neck shirt and jersey shorts.The trio are holding a pallet filled with rainbow colors and now are trying to smear it on the guy's clean face.It was quite comical to look at.

"C'mon,Gene,baby,this is washable paint.You're boring."One of the girls,in green jersey and tight black miniskirt tried to put the paint but failed.

The seemingly harassed guy caught her hand."Prexie,stop it.I have a game later.Ayoko!"

"Sus,ang arte naman nito."Another girl,dabbed a blue paint on his forehead.This one is wearing a dark green bodysuit with stripes,hair tied in a bun,and from the looks,a cheerleader.

"Eunice!You!"The guy named Gene, looks miserable now but a slight smile can be seen on his face.Afterall,they were his classmates,his close friends in fact."Baka mangati ako niyan.Kayo din!Wala kayong pogi na makikita sa court mamaya."

Prexie pulled the paint pallet from another girl whose smiling slyly."Kata,pogi daw cya?Hala!Dungisan pa natin."

Gene raised his hands in full surrender.He knew this trio is a handful and the more he struggle,the more they will commit nonsensical stuffs on him.

"Kata,ayusin mo.Baka malagyan ako sa mata."Aniya sa kaibigan na nakangisi na ngayon.Ito ang pasimuno ng lahat at may-ari ng pallet.Katarina or Kata is a first year Architecture student.Sina Prexie at Eunice ay parehong kaklase niya sa Polsci.Close friends niya ang tatlo simula pa ng highschool dahil nasa iisang subdivision lang sila.

Kata gave her a mischievous grin."Tumigil ka nga,Gene.Mamaya niyan akala ng iba beki ka."

"Palagi nga.Kasi dahil yan sa inyo."Aniya.Actually he is tall,lighter skin and a bit muscular at the right places.Mahilig din siya sa sports pareho ng volleyball at football.He may not be an athlete but surely he can compete well.Kaya lang madalas ay napagkakamalan siyang bakla dahil sa tatlong babae na laging nakakapit sa kanya.

May lovelife naman ang tatlo.Pero favorite pastime ng mga ito ang bumuntot sa kanya sa halos lahat ng sulok ng unibersidad na pupuntahan niya.That's why he can't start relationships due to his friends.Talo pa ng mga ito ang MI6 sa galing kung mag-imbestiga sa kada babaeng napapalapit sa kanya.At sa loob ng mahabang panahon ay nakadalawang girlfriend pa lang siya.Ngayon ay bokya siya.Swerte naman ang tatlong bruha.

"Dude,we're just concerned about your welfare,okay?"Kinaltukan siya ni Prexie sa bumbunan.Ito ang kasalukuyang presidente ng university student council.She is your localized 'Miss High and Mighty', a typical It girl.Boyfriend nito ang team captain ng university basketball team na taga-Med.

"Ladies,look,don't I deserve my own happiness?Kita mo naman itong si Kata kahit balahura,nakabingwit naman ng Engineering."Siniko siya nito sa tiyan.Patago kasi ang drama ng babae,palibhasa papalit-palit ng boyfriend.Member ng debate team at editor in chief ng Faculty publication.Sa totoo lang ito ang pinaka-matino sa mga naging boyfriend ng kaibigan.

"Gene,you deserve a good person.Only guy bestfriend ka namin kaya kung ayaw mo na may masabunutan kami,umayos ka."Si Eunice na abala sa paglilinis ng pinta na kumalat sa mukha niya."Tsaka di kami choosy,kahit sino o anuman ang gender basta aalagan at mamahalin ka lang."

That's what he like with his girlfriends,they all shared the same viewpoint when it comes to relationships.Malawak ang pag-iisip.They were all accepting as to gender differences even none of them have experienced dating those of the same sex.

Nang matapos ang paglagay ng mga ito ng paint sa mukha niya ay nagsimula ng magligpit si Kata.Inabutan siya ni Eunice ng salamin para tingnan ang face painting.It's not messy actually.They just draw a few designs on his face,a flag with the four colors that represents all year levels, a laurel leaf and stars.Nakita niya din iyon sa ibang kaklase nila.

He gave back the mirror to Eunice,smiling.As he is about to turn,something caught his sight...and it is moving towards him.

PAK!

"Oh,shit!!!"Someone exclaimed.But every thing began turning to black.Like they were all moving.Shaking...

"Pucha!Genesis!"

"Hoy,anu yon?Sino nambato ng bola?Gene!Omg!"That was Prexie or Kata.

He could not see their faces now.It seems blurry.

"Call the fucking Med team!Eunice,get him a towel.His nose is bleeding."Kata sounded strange.

That was the last thing he clearly heard before falling asleep or it feels like he is falling.But what the freakin' thing just happened?