Chapter 12

Jughead's PoV
As soon as Betty left I realised what I had done how could I have been so stupid to think that she was in love with me.I mean I gave her $85,000 of course she's in love with me but I was truly in love with her,I still loved her it was  just a bit complicated.I chose someone else as my serpent queen and I couldn't let that person just go so I decided if I wanted to be committed to Betty and our little family then I'd have to quit.So that's exactly what I did they weren't to pleased but it was for the best.It was the next day and I needed to pick up Jb so I went by to Betty's trailer.It was small cramped and not a nice place to live I feel terrible for sending her back there.I got to the door and knocked it she came to the door her face was red with tears.
J-Hey can we talk?
B-About what?
J-Us I think we made a mistake breaking up.
B-Yeah me too.Just come in and we can talk about it.
I nodded we sat down on the couch and began to talk about it.
B-Okay first of all I love you I really do I didn't just be with you for the money and it really hurt when you called me a gold digger.
J-I know and I'm sorry about that it just seemed a lot like...
B-Oh my god! I'm not having this conversation anymore.
J-No I didn't mean it like that I love you too.
She nodded her head and then held my hand.
B-I love you,you know that it was a stupid fight and I don't want to break apart our family.
J-Family?
B-Yes family me,you and Jelly are a family a happy family and we can't just let one stupid fight break us up.We said things we weren't supposed to say were both sorry so we can move past this.
I hugged her and kissed her head.
J-Thank you I love you so much.
B-I love you too.
And we've been in love ever since.

___________
That ending was crappy sorry I wrote this a year ago though so 👀