Chapter 11

Betty's PoV
Me and Jughead were fighting and screaming at each other really loudly.It was the early hours of the morning and Jb was still asleep.
B-Why didn't you choose me?!
J-Because it's dangerous!
B-I don't care six months ago I couldn't hear anything I was cooped up liken a bird I could use a little danger.You made someone else serpent queen I get that I didn't know about it but quite frankly I don't want anyone being your serpent queen unless it's me,Jelly or even your mom.See when you gave me this ring it means that you will involve me in everything there should be know secrets.You gave me everything my hearing and I'm so thankful for that but you've been keeping so much from me I feel like that's the only reason I'm with you now!
J-Well then stop being such a gold digger and break up with me I'll pay the rest just get out of my house!
I started crying and telling him that I love him and that I didn't want to break up with him because I didn't.
B-No please Jug what about Jelly she love me.
J-You have her on Monday-Wednesday I'll have her Thursday-Sunday.Okay?
I nodded and I just couldn't be bothered to fight anymore.
B-Okay it's Tuesday so I get her today you can pick her up Wednesday night and then I'll pick her up Sunday night.
J-Deal.
I forced a smile put the promise ring on the table and picked up Jb with some of her things and my things.
B-While I'm gone I just want you to think about all the good memories and the love that we have for each other that YOU are throwing away.
J-The love we HAD.
B-You know that's not true you know that.Look into my eyes and tell me that you don't love me.
He looked into my eyes with an angry look.
J-I can't do it I can't hurt you like that.
B-Exactly bye Jughead I'll see you tomorrow night to pick up Jb.
He nodded I took Jb and we walked to my old trailer.
Jb-Mom where are we going?
B-My house me and your dad are um...not together anymore.
Jb-So you broke up?
B-Yes baby I'm sorry but your dads picking you up tomorrow okay?
She nodded  and rubbed her eye she was really tired.I realised I only had one bed in my trailer so we would have to share one.I put her in my bed and she slowly fell asleep I just broke down on the sofa and cried.