Woop woop another part >:)

"Cmon man I know something's bothering ya, you can tell me."

"No- it's really alright! S-seriously no need to worry!" Taka put on a fake grin and a thumbs up.

"Please Ishi, I know you're lying. I promise it'll be okay just please tell me if somethings wrong" Mondo laid a Hand on his shoulder. "You mean a lot to me okay? I just wanna know if you're doing alright."

And with that the tears came bursting out of Takas ruby eyes. Be buried his face into Mondos chest. The familiar smell of cologne and motor oil entering his nose.

"I-I'm just so sorry Mondo there's so much and I feel horrible for never telling you and it hurts so much I just don't know what to do and..." he rambled

"Hey it's okay I'm here, you're rambling Ishi" Mondo wrapped his broad arms around the equally as strong male. "Take a deep breath and explain it a little slower, take as much time as you need"

Taka leaned back and pulled up his shirt to reveal several bruises on his toned stomach then began pulling up his perfectly iron sleeves to reveal several more bruises. A look of shame and guilt on his face. He could only hang his head, more tears welling in his eyes.

Mondo taken aback stared deeply at the wounds. He could tell that they must've really hurt, he remembered all the times he hugged the dark haired boy, probably feeling the pain of every individual wound aching with each physical touch.

"Oh my fucking god...who did this to you?!?" Mondos fits began to coil. With sheer anger on his face he said, "god damnit how did I not notice before?? I'm so sorry Ishi I should've known. You've always told me that the kids from other classes would pick on you occasionally. I never thought it was THIS bad!"

Taka knew his boyfriend would get angry very easily so he never brought it up before in fear he would overreact. But today was the worst it had been.

"No it's okay! please don't get worked up about this!" He frantically called out

"Fuck no it's not okay!! Someone's beating you bad Ishi, this can't keep happening damnit! Just tell me who it was!" Mondo yelled

"Today was the worst day. They took me to the bathroom next to the cafeteria. I couldn't get up for a solid 5 minutes afterwards and that's why I was late to class. Please don't get involved, they said I'd regret it if I got you involved." Taka replied, eerily calm.

Mondo remembering how much Taka hates violence complied and spoke at a reasonable level, "Alright you don't gotta tell me who but from now on I'm walking with you from each class. I know you're strong on your own but I know how much you hate fights so I'll try to not get involved okay?"

"Are you sure? You really don't have to! But thank you anyways...I really appreciate it." Takas tears quickly turned into a small grin.

"Of course, what kinda boyfriend would I be if I didn't help you?! I love you and I just want you to be okay." Mondo stated.

The two men embraced into another hug. This one lasting much longer, Mondo being careful to not press to hard on the prefect skin in fear of hurting his already damaged body.

"You know Mondo, I know it sounds cheesy but thank you for being there for me. You make me feel important if that makes sense." Taka said breaking the silence.

"I get whatcha mean. You make me feel important too, that's why I'm scared of losing you so please tell me if anything like this happens again okay? I hate seeing you get hurt and I wish I could just protect you from anything." Mondo gushed

Taka only buried his face deeper into Mondos chest as a reply. That familiar smell enveloping him yet again. Mondo running his hands through the other boys short dark hair while his hair slowly came undone. His head resting on the prefect shoulder. This felt peaceful to the pair, they loved being near each other. They genuinely made each other happy, which is something neither of them received during their childhood.

(This was fun to write, sorry if it's not good tho, I like writing stuff like this so hopefully I'll update this by sometime tomorrow maybe??)