Calum's own thoughts surprised him. He had always been the kind of person to scorn the commitments he now dreamed of. He had never wanted to even date a girl, yet he now dreamed of a life spent by Sienna's side.

He found himself wondering if he was foolish, if his new dreams were misplaced. After all, many people believed they would spend their lives with their first love and very few ever turned out to do so.

It doesn't matter, Calum realized. Even if we don't work out, even if this isn't forever, there must be a reason I never felt anything for anyone but her. Whether we're destined for a life together or not, I shall dream of it.

Calum cupped his hand around Sienna's face, stoking his thumb in gentle strokes across her cheek. He pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head.

What will be will be, Calum told himself as he admired Sienna's peaceful face. All I can do is hope she's the one I was meant to find.

He nearly rolled his eyes at himself.

Listen to me. Going on about meant to be and forever.

He fought the urge to chuckle again. He smiled wider at Sienna.

What have you done to me, he wondered as he admired her.

He could hardly bring himself to believe how monumentally different his views on relationships and love had become since he'd met Sienna.

Sienna stirred in his arms. Moments later her eyes opened slowly to land on Calum's face. A small smile tugged at her lips. She cuddled closer to him, letting her eyes shut again.

"Good morning, darling." Calum said quietly, kissing her head again.

"Morning, babe." Sienna mumbled, her voice quiet and her words slurred.

Calum chuckled as he watched Sienna attempt to go back to sleep.

"Sleep well?" He hummed, brushing her hair away from her face.

He wondered if she felt the same peace he felt, having spent all night entangled together.

Sienna gave him a weak nod, failing to open her eyes again. Before she could try to ask Calum how he slept, she was already slipping back into sleep. She wanted to wake up and talk with him, but sleep was just too inviting in that moment.

Calum giggled to himself once more as he watched Sienna's sleepiness win her over.

"I'll make you some tea." He said quietly although she couldn't hear him.

He gently rolled Sienna onto her side as he slid out from the bunk. He smiled as Sienna stirred, adjusting to his absence. She clutched the blankets around herself before falling entirely still apart from the rise and fall of her chest.

Calum made his way to the cupboard by the refrigerator to begin preparing Sienna's tea. He was so lost in thought—warning himself to be more careful about falling asleep with Sienna—he didn't hear Niall step out of the restroom.

Niall had splashed plenty of cold water on his face, but exhaustion still nagged at his features. He saw that Calum had gotten out of bed, but Sienna still lay sound asleep.

This was his chance to speak with Calum without fear of being heard.

"Calum," Niall spoke up, making his way to where Calum stood.