Synopsis

Never settle for less. Don't let another man broke you like you were some fragile thing. Make yourself as hard as a rock so that everyone won't break you like a wood.
-Z

Love? Nah, never in my vocabulary. It's just a waste of time. I rather make business than being inlove because love is only from the start in the end it will only lead you a enormous heartbreak.
-G

SYNOPSIS

If there is one thing that Zamulle perfected over a terrible love and pain, that is pretending to be okay everytime she experience it.

Its started with her heartbreak.

Heartbreak that led her to an island, where she could experience another heartbreak that broke her into pieces.

Her family is a group of business men. Heiress.

His a ruthless business man but a good and thoughtful business man by heart.

What if they collide?

One summer day, they met, unexpectedly and never do they knew that they would fall hard.

But sometimes falling hard has its limits. Sometimes being inlove is hard.

She make herself tough like a stone and cold as ice but when the right one comes all of those toughness and coldness disappered.

He tried to stop but feelings always prevail. He try to get her. He try to make her love him but on the day that they loved each other, disaster happened.

And one day when he woke up he's dreaming of memories.

Memories that he think he treasure it so much. Their MEMORIES.

---------------

A/N: Another one. My Romance Series uwuu. Excited akong magsulat sa ganitong genre hehe.
So I hope you like it readers. Enjoy!