a year later

It had been a year since my fathers death and my arrival to Camelot, I had become Merlin's and Morgan's apprentice, following and learning in their footsteps.

They tried their best to teach me how to use the powers that were gifted from the stars, it was hard to do so, we only had very limited knowledge on my existence, my normal witch powers don't strain me but when I pull from the stars I loss conscience. I've also been learning about what my role is in keeping the world at peace, I'm the anchor between the good and bad, I've heard that this trollhunter is supposed to be my partner I fight by but Merlin's amulet has yet to be successful.

Douxie was also Merlin's apprentice and that meant that we get to see a lot of each other, no complaints. Douxie and I had become really close friends, our friendship was a playful one to say the least, it couldn't be broken. You'd either see us practicing our magic or playing tricks on the guards, if not that we'd be hanging out together. My crush for him only grew stronger each day but I just didn't want to hinder our friendship.  The both of us were always there for one anther when needed, he was never one to judged me and hed always been there to lift my spirits. He was for sure someone I didn't want to lose in my life. Archie knew of my crush for him and he'd always make fun if me for it.

There is this young lady that always hangs around the castle and by that  I mean she always shows up to try and impress Douxie

There is this young lady that always hangs around the castle and by that  I mean she always shows up to try and impress Douxie. Douxie being a nice guy doesn't realize he's flirting back and makes this girl just more irritating to be around. He's to oblivious to realize she's flirting with him and it makes my blood boil, he doesn't belive me either, it gets me so emotional that it makes my powers leak a bit and once archi notices he'll help distract me by calling his friends 'stupid'  or he'll lead me out.

After a few days of my arivle i had meet Morgana who soon become a motherly figure to me, one that I never had, I look up to her very strongly. She tought me how to us my powers and how to control them. Once I got them unlocked, the ability was so overpowering  that the stars powers were out of my control, sending people flying back or destroying everything with a purple electric wave. Once morgana and I learned how to control it, we both came to the conclusion to only practice in the field by the waters, where the cliffs start, and to only use my powers when needed, my witch powers were ok to use and Morgana knew that form of magic better. Morgana also tought me how to be more lady like, not having a mother meant I was lacking in some of the knowledge I should have, such in the knowledge of the female body and better hygienic things. Morgana also loved to teache me to see the good in all the supernatural, to see that not all are evil like Gunmar is. My mind always would wonder to the time I meet Callista in the woods that night, she was one of the good ones and I could sense that, Morgana told me to never become like her brother and I promised i never would.

"Khal! Wake up!" I felt someone say as my body was being lightly pushed. "What?!" I mumble under my breath as I rolled into my pillow. "You have to get up khal, we have to go clean the stables" they said pushing me frantically to wake me up. I grounded in announces as a grabbed a hold of my pillow.