black cat

Will be editing later when I have the free time🍄🍄

"Douxie" I mumbled out in shock. I stumbled back almost dropping both the coffee and soup as I went and hide behind one of the school pillers in fear of being seen by him. I peaked around the corner to see that Jim was getting jealous of the way Douxie was talking to Claire. I found myself to distracted in him to notice myself becoming jealous.

Douxie looked like he hadn't aged in a ages, he was still as handsome as he was back in Camelot, scaning him from head to teo I noticed that he did lose the man bun and that he had gotten taller over the years. He was over all just as handsome or even more then before. My eyes started to sting with tears, where had he been? Was he even looking for me?

"What, Who's Douxie?" I heard Lexi pull me from my thoughts, I looked below my feet and saw that she was looking around the corner as well.

"Hey khal, you should-" Toby said turning around frim his spot not that far from me but to his surprise I was already gone and hidden away. I threw my head behind the piller just in time to not be seen, my heart started to pick up its pace. I wasn't that far from them so I could still hear what they where saying.

"And we're already pretty booked up with all those after-schiol activities." Jim chuckles out throwing his hands around with the paper in it.

"Actually, a friend of mine told me I needed more balance. Count us in. Oh and I know khal would love to join"

"Ka-boom"

"Shotgun on vocals!"

"No calling until Khaleesi is here"  Claire stepped in with exetment.

"Khaleesi?" I heard Douxie say making my heart flutter hearing my name off his voice. He had a British accent that he must of picked up over the centers "I haven't heard that name in years"

"Yeah well you won't again, we should get going" Jim said with jeaulsy in his voice.

"Well I look forward to seeing you again, fair Lady Claire." Douxie said with his low voice. I could feel my cheeks burn up relaizimg I was gettimg jealous when I could hear the way he was talking to Claire. I mean he was always that way with everyone.

Flash back*

"Ah yes I can help you out fair sara" I heard Hisirdoux say as I heard Sara give a flirty thank you and giggles from around the corner. I could feel my cheeks burn with jealousy, it's not like I could be, he wasn't mine nor did he like me, he saw me as another student, just a best friend. I quckily rounded the corner to see that he was standing there holding a few bags for her, she stood there holding her hair in her fingers and swayed back and forth in a flirty way he didn't stand that far from her, and that made my jealousy worse.

"Hey khal!" Douxie said ignore the girls remarks about how strange he was. "Hey Doux" I say giving him a small before looking to Sara with a harder look.

"Did you want to come help me bring this back to her cabin and then we can go practice?"

"Wait no, it was just us, you promised you'd take me for a drink after, remember?" Sara said cutting in between us. Douxie was taken back by what she had said and looked to the both of us.

A drink?

"Wait, you asked me, I never answered" Douxie was to flustered to say anything, You see Douxie was a bit ablivuse at times and even ablivuse to the times he's being flirting to, and to say the least very blind to the fact that what he says may be taken as a flirt back. That always made me feel something, jealousy maybe?

"Khal and I already have plans before you asked me to help, I was kind enough to do so but I'm sorry if I'm helping you she's helping as well. And this is a two man job"  He said looking her dead in the eyes as he started to lower the bags as if they were heavy.