4.0

// Rose's POV //

After a long day of work, Edward drove me back to my apartment. I lived alone, my roommate moved back to Florida for her modeling job, so it was just me.

I had invited Arden to help me decide on what to wear, Harry had made it clear to dress casual but fancy.

"Do you have anything that's not black?" Arden let out a heavy sigh, flopping onto my bed. We had searched through everything in my closet and found nothing.

"Why is Harry inviting you to this meeting anyways?" I haven't told Arden about Harry and the whole sugar daddy thing, as much as I hate lying to my best friend I don't want her to get the wrong impression of me.

"He said that um, I might get promoted so he wants me to go meet some business people." I scattered through my closet, picking out a black spaghetti strap dress, a red coat and black Flatform chelsea boots.

I looked at myself in the long mirror I had, I didn't look at all fancy. Arden tossed me my clutch, I made my way down to the lobby, looking outside waiting for Edward to arrive. 6:00 pm, it's amazing how Edward arrives just on time.

-
Edward dropped me off in front of a huge mansion, much bigger than Harry's. Bentleys, Lamborghinis, literally every expensive car you can name was parked outside.

Right when you stepped inside, a waiter handed you a glass of champagne. I took a small sip it, it was so delightful. I was so underdressed, I got so many looks, I felt so uncomfortable, I needed Harry here. I stood near the door, drinking the rest of my champagne, looking around hoping to see Harry. I was so lost looking at this drunk woman that I was so startled when I felt a pair of warm soft lips against my temple.

"Harry what the hell you scared the shit out of me." He chuckled against my skin, kissing down my temple, wrapping his arms around my waist. He stepped back, resting his hand on my lower back, walking me towards the waiter with champagne. He handed me another champagne, grabbing one for himself.

"Who's party is this anyways?" He swallowed the champagne in one drinking, placing the empty glass on a table.

"My father was honored for some shitty award I don't even care about." He faked smiles at the guys who waved at him, rolling his eyes once they turned their backs.

"You're dad's being honored and im wearing this? I feel so embarrassed." I sighed, laughing after realizing how terribly inappropriate I was dressed.

"You look amazing princess, very fuckable." I can see him smirk from the corner of his mouth. I felt slightly, well um, tingly when the words came out of his mouth. "Come, I want you to meet some people." He grabbed my hand, walking me towards a group of people, surprisingly looking his age.

One had blonde hair, with stunning blue eyes, he smiled at me as soon as he faced me. The girl was very pretty, she had stunning shoulder length brown hair, green eyes and a small nose piercing. The tallest guy, well he looked like a fuckboy, his smirk, his hair, literally the fuckboy package.

"This is Rose, Rose this is Niall, Zara, and Jack." I shook everyone's hand, except for Jack's, he grabbed my hand and placed a small kiss on my knuckles, I felt Harry's hand grip tighter on my waist.

"So Rose, where are you from?" Zara smiled at me, tapping her finger on the glass of wine, her ring making a clinging noise each time it hit the glass.

"Im actually from Washington. But i moved to the city when I was twelve."

"We'll be back with you guys very soon." Harry walked me to a more secluded area, and pulling me into an empty supply closet.

He pinned me against the door, resting his hand on my cheek, we breathed heavily against each other, his soft lips brushed against mine. I wrapped a leg around his leg, just above his knee.

"Harry, this is your father's party, not here lets just-" I let out a low moan escape from my mouth at the feeling of Harry's lips sucking on my neck, his hand wondered up my thighs, pulling on the waistband of my panties. His lips moved upwards to my ear, I could feel his smirk against my skin.

"Admit it princess, you're turned on, you want me to touch you so bad right now." His finger curled onto the waistband of my underwear, his nose brushed against mine. He pulled down onto my panties, making them drop below my ankles. His lips sucked on my bottom lip, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair. I felt myself tension up when I felt Harry's finger touch my clit, rubbing it back and forth, I buried my face in the crook of his neck, gritting my teeth, biting down on the tip of my tongue holding back moans. His finger rubbed circles around my sex, he groaned against my ear.

"Please, Harry, I need you..really bad." I wrapped a leg around his torso for better position, he held up his two long fingers up to my lips, grinning as he looked down at my lips and his fingers, moving them away from my lips back down to my clit, his fingers slowly made way into me, i grunted at the feeling of the tips of his fingers inside me. His length of his fingers slipped inside me, pumping slowly in and out, occasionally our eyes met.

"Harry your father is probably looking for you." After we both realized I was coming anytime soon, Harry pulled his finger out of my clit, licking his fingers from any precum, I quickly picked my panties back up, straightening out my dress. Harry fixed his tie, not even looking at me, walking out of the door, leaving me in the supply closet.

"No I think he's taken, I saw him with this girl, honestly doesn't matter we all know he doesn't like to be tied down." Before I opened the door i heard a couple of girls say, I leaned against the door, gripping my clutch, walking into the main hall where everyone was. I noticed two girls talking to Harry, laughing and drinking, what the hell, Harry doesn't even make jokes he's serious all the time. It honestly didn't seem to bother me, what we have isn't serious, it's not even permanent.

"What are you guys talking about? Harry, I think I'm gonna get going." The two girls walked away when I got to Harry. He took a sip from his wine, slightly turning his head, looking into his eye nodding.

"Don't worry about it, I assume Edward is here for you so I guess goodnight, tomorrow we will have a word." He took his eyes off of me stirring around the glass cup, walking back to his blondes. I guess goodnight Harry.

AN:

Thank you guys so much for the reads it honestly means so much !! I would really appreciate and update much sooner if this chapter got 10+ votes and at least 3+ comments please ! What do you think of Harry and Rose so far ?