CHAPTER 5

JUSTIN'S POV

Alex was shook. He has a history of disrespecting and objectifying women, but I never knew he would stoop this low. He was fuming, he dragged her out of my lap and held her real close to his face by her arms. "YOU WILL LEARN TO RESPECT ME YOU HEAR THAT YOU LITTLE NO ONE ASS" as she struggled to let go. "Just as soon as you learn to respect me" she talked back. Oh no, baby that is a wrong move. Alex's eyes widened and he was about to swing at her. Not on my watch. I grabbed his hand firmly. "Enoug Alex, grow tf up" I told him and threw his hand back. I came over to the crying and hyperventiliating girl. She was shaken as she was curled on the floor. I leaned down reaching out for her, my hand slowly moving to her legs then waist as I cuddled her into my chest picking her up. "Hey shh, its Ok, alright. Look I have got you. No one is ever gonna lay a hand on you and ESPECIALLY NOT ALEX" I said a bit firmly walking passed him carrying her back to the room. I sat her down gently on the bed as I went to open the blindfold. Its pouring rain though, no sunshine but she could feel the breeze and take in the beautiful look of the lake from her windows and balcony. I finally settled down on her bed, she was silently crying. She doesn't deserve any of it. "Hey come here" I said to her. Opening my arms wide for her and she instantly hugged me tight. "Justin.. I am sorry. I am such a loser" she replied. My hands gently caressed her hair. "No you are the most bad ass girl I have ever met. Alex had it coming. About time someone shut his dumbass up. "you are so cuddly and warm, let me protect you for the rest of my life" she said nuzzling into my chest. I laid down finally, her head on my chest as I gently played with her hair. I laughed " um technically I am supposed to be your knight in the shining armour and protect you but ok" I replied. She hid her face In her hands. Aww babygirl is embarrassed. "Janet serious talk now alright shawty?" I replied.

JANET'S POV

I sat up straight, all my concentration on him. I am scared. Has he decided to abandon me. Where will I go? I might end up in my previous hell again. He took my hands and interwined my small ones with his. Rubbing circles around them. "There are a few rules since you would be living with us. 1. In no way will you ever try to escape or go without my permission. If you do as much sweet I seem right now I can be worse than the devil himself. 2.You would never come in contact or call police on us unless you wanna make sure you are dead. And last 3. If you have any family or parents, call them, make up an excuse you ran away or something because you are not seeing them again. You know too much.". He licked his lips waiting for my response now. I already knew this was coming. "Ofcourse, and don't worry about my family. I only had my parents but they were killed the same day I was taken hostage. I basically have no one except for you guys now" I whispered as the tears rolled down my face.