= End of Flashbacks =

'Without me, all of you are not here and without me, the future won't end up like it used to be.'

Nisha snap her eyes open with a pant. The same words keeps repeating on its own inside her foggy and unclear mind. There are beads of sweat on her forehead as she reach up and wipe it away. 'Who.. who owns that voice?' the only question popped inside her mind.

"Nisha."

Elaine's voice pulled Nisha out of her trance. Nisha pulled herself up and sit. "What.. what happened?" she asks puzzled. She can't remember that much, fact that her mind is still out of her grasp and still lurking around.

"You faint after you put the dragon to sleep. You pushed yourself to your limits again, Nisha." Naomi said that Nisha didn't notice sitting beside her. Cole, who is sitting beside Elaine, handed her a vial that consist ambrosia, saying it will help her bring back the energy she needed. Nisha said a soft thanks and drink it at once. After that, she give it back to Cole, her mind starting to clear and the flashback of what happened awhile ago runs back to her.

"You know, you can't just always exhaust yourself, Nisha. You still have a health to check." Elaine says taking the latter's hand as her own hand produce a light. "There, you're power is coming back quickly."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just do it cause I know I can help." Nisha says, her eyes roaming around the area to find some of them resting and some are nowhere to be found. "Where are the others?"

"Oh, Aeron oppa, Scythe oppa and Draven are looking around the area cause someone may have been around and watching on us. The one who controlled Kendra unnie awhile ago." Elaine answers, her eyes going to Kendra who is resting not that far from them. Nisha nod her head though her mind lurk to the voice she lastly heard before she snap to consciousness. She have this feeling that, that voice may have connection to the one controlled Kendra earlier.

°=

"Since Kendra and Nisha are both fine already, we will be continuing now." Luana announced. The three boys who roam around came back just minutes ago and they say that there's no one around making Kendra huff. Until now, she is wondering who will control her and made her attack the creature that can actually kill her. The boys go to get their pegasus while the girls chat to each other.

"Nisha are you feeling better already?" Naomi ask in concern gaining the latter's attention. They stood meters away where the others are. "You are bleeding badly before you faint earlier."

"I'm fine, Naomi. There's nothing hurt in my body anymore." Nisha replied smiling at her in assurance. When she wake up, honestly, her back still hurts but after she drank the ambrosia, she can't feel any pain anymore. Ambrosia really do help. Though, just like Naomi said, Nisha and probably Kendra too have their shirts stained in numerous amount of blood so they put on a hoodies to hide it. Others also have little blood stains and cuts in their shirts though they didn't want to hide it with another clothing since it's just few.

"Good to hear that. We really got scared, you know." Naomi says nudging her with a playful pout. Nisha chuckles at the sudden childish act. She then notice now how her and Naomi didn't got to talk that much after they move to Class Hydra and this conversation with her is what she miss. "Anyway, since the boys are taking long, do you personally know.. Scythe?" Naomi suddenly ask out of curiosity.