Normal Day I guess

"Alaska hurry up!" I say to my sister banging on the door.

Then it swings open and I see she has a face mask on and music playing in the back.

"If you don't stop banging on this door I am going to kill you." She says as she slams the door.

I chuckle a little. I knock on the door and it swings open again. This time she was looking red.

"You little shit!"

She comes running after me as I run around the house and into the kitchen where my mom was cooking.

"Stop running!" My mom yells. I laugh.

"Go get ready Alaska!" My mom says pushing her. She gives me a look and I flip her off.

She hits me on the back of my head and slams the bathroom door.

"You get ready to Axel. We don't have all day you know."

"Yeah yeah." I say as I run upstairs to get dressed.

I look myself in the mirror. "Today is a normal day." I say, I said that everyday for a while. Its the same thing everyday but I am not complaining about it.

My school is plain but cool. Nobody causes trouble or drama and everyone is cool with each other.

"Come on! Its time to go!" I hear Alaska scream from downstairs.

I grab my books and backpack and head downstairs. "I am right here." I say walking out the door.

"You guys have fun!" My mom exclaims as I close the door.

I run to the car. My sister drives me and her to school because my mom usally works mostly. The doors unlock and I hop in the passenger seat. Alaska starts the car and we drive off. We park at the school and head in. We meet up with our friends.

Me and Alaska are twins and we known our friends for about 10 years. So its kinda a strong bond. I open my locker and put my backpack inside.

"We should ditch class." My friend, Dakota, says picking at her nails.

"I rather not." I say closing my locker.

"Alabama stop being a pussy." Alaska says shoving me.

"Yeah come on!" My other friend, Illinois, says laughing.

Yes. You read that right. In my school we are known as the 4 states. My real name is Alabama but I don't like it so its Axel, but ever since I went into 3rd grade we was named the 4 states. Crazy right?

"You guys are gonna get me in trouble dumbasses and its Axel." I say walking faster.

"Should we say it at the same time?" I hear Alaska say.

I hear a big deep breath from them and they say "We love you too!" They laugh and I roll my eyes.

"Well, we are gonna go without you then." Dakota says running off with them. I let out a big sigh and follow them.

"We knew you would come." Alaska says. I roll my eyes and we hope into the car.

"Yayyy!!!" Dakota says putting on her seatbelt.

"Yall are wrong for letting me come with you guys!" I flip them off and slip down into my seat.

"We love you too!" They say and laugh.

We rode around for a while and finally headed to the mall. We get out the car and head inside. Alaska was more excited to be there than me. No surprise there. We go around the mall for a while and head into a shoe store.