Chapter 2

A/N: Here's chapter two, because I know chapter 1 was a bit short. I hope you guys like it. Please let me know, i'm open to suggestions and ideas if you guys have any. Also your votes and comments are very much appreciated.

"Ms. Sato?" . . . . "Ms. Sato!" the butler tried getting her attention but to no avail. She was daydreaming again, about a certain beautiful, muscular avatar who had completely stolen her heart so long ago.

"MIZZ SATO!"

She finally came back to reality. "Hmm? What is it Takako?" She said looking up at him.

"Pardon me ma'am, but its 6:30. Your reservation with avatar Korra is at 8:00."

Her eyes widened for a second. Crap i almost forgot. She jumped out of her chair and raced out of her office and upstairs to get ready.

. . ."Thanks for reminding me!" She yelled over her shoulder to her butler. He just rolled his eyes and walked away shaking his head.

After she showered she spent another 30 minutes in front of the mirror trying to pick out a decent outfit. Its only dinner Asami. Not a date. "Pfft! Who am I kidding? A date with Korra? She would never go on a date with me." She said to herself. She finally picked out a sparkling dark blue dress that fell to her mid calf. It hugged every curve on her body perfectly. She couldn't wait to see Korras face. She finished up her makeup, combed through her wavy raven mane, and headed downstairs to grab her bag. By the time she left the house it was already 7:30. She knew she was gonna be on time, but she a feeling Korra wasn't going to be. She's always fashionably late to almost everything.

As she was driving to the restaurant she let her mind wander back through all the memories she had with Korra. She remembered the first day she met the young hot-headed avatar. From that very moment, Asami found the woman extremely attractive. She would often find herself thinking about the girl even back then when she was still with Mako, but these days her thoughts have been overrun by her. She knew this wasn't gonna end well. . . .She cringed in her seat. What was I thinking. . .going out with Mako. Ugh! She internally facepalmed herself and continued driving down the road.

----------

She looked down at her watch. 8:10. Where is she? She should've been here by now. But Asami knew that she'd be here. No doubt. The question was, when. . .The waiter came by for the 4th time to see if Asami wanted anything. She continued to decline as she patiently waited for the young avatar to arrive whilst twiddling her thumbs and looking at the door every 30 seconds.

She looked down at her watch again.

. . .8:11

. . .8:13

. . .8:15

**deep sigh** As soon as she looked up to the door, she saw the young avatar. She looked flustered and out of breath like she had run the entire way here. She was wearing black pants, a white button down shirt with a blue vest and had her hair down with her two side wolftail ponytails just as the heiress likes it. Asami's breath caught in her throat when she saw how amazing the avatar looked.

Asami watched as Korra looked up and around like she was searching for the CEO. As soon as she saw her, her jaw dropped and Asami's face turned a deep shade of red as she looked away to try and hide it. Korra fixed herself and closed her mouth, her face also turning a deep shade of red. Then walked over to the table to sit down.

Before she could sit down her words spilled out of her mouth like she had no control over them.

"I'm so so sorry I'm late 'Sami. I didn't mean to be. I got distracted and lost track of time. Then I had to rush and get changed. I didn't even have time to put my hair up or anything and then I sorta forgot which restaurant. . . ." The young avatar said as she was sitting down and facepalmed herself. Her face looking like she was anticipating getting a punch from the CEO. But Asami's face was nothing but amused. She had this smirk on that left the young avatar a little confused. Which you could plainly see all over her face as she stared at the heiress.

Asami thought she would mess with the avatar a little bit for being late, and turned her face down into a scowl. Korra called it her bitch face. When the avatar noticed, her eyes got really wide and she looked extremely nervous. Asami got up slowly and started to lean over the table like she was gonna grab her, and she saw Korras eyes roam her body. She unconsciously licked her lips and took in a deep breath. But as soon as their eyes met Korra knew she was caught. Busted. "Uh, uhm, shit, I'm so sorry 'Sami. . ." She said as she scratched her neck, and looked away as her entire face turned a deep shade of red. Asami sat back down smirking and put one of her hands on Korras trying to ease her embarrassment. "Hey, its okay. Believe me. That's one hell of a compliment to be checked out by the avatar!" She said, her face also turning a deep shade of red as she looked into the avatars eyes who looked like they were in a far away dream land.

Asami squeezed her hand, bringing Korra back to reality and she gave the goofiest smile and scratched her neck nervously again.

**ehem** "So should we order our food?" The avatar asked, never breaking eye contact with the CEO. Asami just smiled. "Yeah that's probably a good idea."

She waved the waiter down and they ordered their food and talked about the most random things for the next hour and a half. Asami and Korra both flying flirts at each other like they were having a "who had the better flirts" war. Their faces were a permanent shade of red by the time they were done and their sides hurt from the constant laughter.

After they had finished eating, Asami drove them both down to the docks so she could talk to Korra. She wanted to confess her love to her but didn't even know where to begin. She tried to keep her composure as she was driving, but her nerves got the better of her and her hands started shaking.

Korra noticed and her face became panicked. "'S-Sami, a-are you okay? Are you feeling ok? Or. . .Did I do something wrong?" She reached out and put her hand on Asamis shoulder. 'Sami jumped a little at the sudden contact and couldn't keep her eyes focused anymore as they were filling up with tears so she had to pull over. At that moment, the memories of her fathers death and her overwhelming love for Korra came crashing down on her.