Act VIII

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

I finally get passed the blunt when I get done I try to pass it to Kuri he rufused but he still passed it to the next person, saying he was only here to make sure we don't kill anyone or break anything. This is going to be fun, I might not like it tomorrow morning but fuck it everything good comes at a price.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Tomura's Pov

"Let's start the game shall we." Y/N says with a hint of mischief in his voice. To be honest I can't say that I don't like it, N/N has always been as sly as a fox. I would have thought that N/N as a man would be a turn off but that isn't the case it was a bigger turn on really than anything.

Dabi speaks up "Y/N truth or dare." Oh this is going to be good.

"Dare" (Y/N) smiles. Taking off their hoodie showing a six pack with his s/c showing along with his defined v-line, those booty shorts aren't helping anyone especially me. His boxers come longer than the shorts but its still hot. A body that only the gods themselves could make fits N/N perfectly. Dabi returns with a empty bottle of goose and hands it to Y/N. "I thought we were playing truth or dare not spin the bottle, yeah." I never even noticed he left opps.

"Spin this bottle you have to make out with the one it lands on." What no this is not right N/N will not kiss anyone but me their body is my toy it belongs to me, doesn't matter boy or girl. My anger is growing as they put the bottle in the middle of us. They start to spin the bottle looking at me. The bottle slows down and lands.... on me. A smile creeps on my lips knowing that even the bottle knows that my toy is mine. He crawls over to me from the spot on the floor they were sitting. His e/c eyes never leaving mine, their teeth bit the bottom lip, like they always do but this time it's different.

They get over to me after their little show of seductiveness and crawls into my lap straddling me one arm around my neck hand in my hair while the other is on my lap slowly getting closer to my crotch just teasing me at a taunting pace.

They kiss me tasting of weed and alcohol. The kiss held lust but this unfamiliar feeling. I have kissed woman before but nobody ever held this feeling the one that gives me butterfiles and makes me comfortable like I can relaxe and just enjoy it. I don't hesitate to lick their bottom lip demanding entrance. I can feel my pants getting tighter along with the heat pooling. I hear the deep moans of Y/N. I know that N/N can feel my hard dick against their thigh, just like I feel theirs. Once N/N pulls away a string of saliva is the only thing connecting us.

Dabi looking at me with jealously in his eyes. Y/N stays with their with head with on my chest this is just like it should be and blunt in hand careful not to burn me. At last after so many years of looking and waiting I finally have what I want no what I need. My heart feels complete like a hole has been filled. Master said that if I could find Y/N that I would desvere them; I found him so that means I can keep them.

Dabi's POV

With the way Y/N kissed him you could feel the heat from over here. I could only think that the two of you where together along with everyone else in the room.

Why does it matter to me. The way that their moans sounded. I suddenly feel my pants feeling tighter. Why does this bother me why can't I just pull my eyes from him, but this is bosses lover I can't just do this not only that but he will kill me.

"Well that was uneventful it landed on Shig I would have laughed if it landed on Twice or Dabi!" Toga exlaimed with a smile on her face and hands trying to hide her blush. Yeah even Toga blushed so maybe it is normal we can't see Twice cause of the mask. Mange is just sitting there not even fazed.