Act IV

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

"Get to the point Dabi I have a leuge to run. Not to metion a spy to find. They don't appear form thin air. You have a certain bird brain to watch." Sometimes I wish I could punch the man. Especially after that stuiped line he could just wait five minutes but no this guy can't wait ever, he is just a child with too much power and too much hatred looking for something he may never find.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Dabi's POV

"Yes, Dabi please tell us you have some infromation from that chicken you call a boyfriend." The the T.V. said. Well sorry Keigo but your sibling is more useful to the league than you. I just want you to keep you safe. Your not like every other hero you save people before yourself which one of the main reasons I love you. Your a true hero in my eyes and always will be.

"(Y/N) Takami, two quirks. Gender Change and they can see auras which are apperentally the subconscious tryin' to tell on you." Shigaraki and All for One freeze like they just heard a ghost is haunting them. Shigaraki's face went from surpise to happiness in a mater of seconds. "Which can be very useful to tell sniff out future rats. When they're a guy inhuman strengh, and as girl they can sneak anywhere. Apperentally perfers the pronouns according to which gender they are."

"Get them quickly now time to waste." Shigaraki and All For One said at the same time. Don't laugh. Keep it in. There so alike that they say the same shit at the same time.

Your POV

Should I follow him or not. Ummmm yeah (Y/N) following a villian is a great idea, not. Well fuck it imma do it anyway. I turned into a girl and just followed him -Ignoring the fact that I have no pants on or a bra- I went between walls and alley ways to avoid being to close, never can be too careful. He brings his phone out of his pocket dials xxx-xxx-xxxx "Mamagiri bring me back and call All for One, Stain, and boss I found something we've been looking for."

Oh no fuck fuck fuck welp nothing I can do now I guess I am either going to free from this nightmare or killed either way dream come true. Not to mention my life is going to change. I walk back to the house, changing into a male, and find Kei looking at me for some kind of injuries. "What did you want me to get hurt, but staring at me won't hurt me." You could see the tensnes in his sholders. His eyes have bags under them and are puffy as if he's been crying for a while and not a soft cry. His breathing was even more irregular it was scattered not to mention that there are tears marks down his checks.

"Hey your scaring me what's wrong Kei. You missed Dabi he left. I went out to find you but I couldn't guess you can't find someone who is already home." He put his hand to face almost to cover it. Muttering something. I started to nervously chuckle. Run. It's not safe. Run and you can be you. You can finally be free of all the lies. Before I can even think my legs move. That voice it's the same as all those years ago. You might be asking are you just going to trust a voice? Yes, yes I am. (If you get it your an OG)

I hear the wind splitting above me moving for the thing that's diving in to get me. Then for a split second I can smell my brother's cologne. I dodge out of the way of my brother's flight path and keep running. Shit what did I do? I didn't do anything, right? Why am I loosing everything? My only family I have left is trying to kill me. It's like mom all over again I lost my first love- can't find the bastard- and know I'm losing my only family. My life really does suck.