Act XIII

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

"So are we done with classes cause I wanna go home and sleep?" That's not true I just wanna party and maybe a little more. I prefer that little more while I'm a guy though so umm I know Dabi's down but I haven't asked Tomura yet. Well fuck life. It just feels different. It feels better.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

As you walk back to the base thoughts go through your head a mile a minute. Did I join the LOV to easily? I know it feels so natural but is this suppose to happen? That thing told me to do it but every horror movie starts off like that. I never wanted to be a hero. I was doing it for my brother as a means to pay him back for practically raising me but still. Maybe I really was meant to be a villain. After all the only difference between a villain and a hero is a point of view. So what if mine is different than my brother's? I really need to start mediating again maybe that'll give me clarity.

As you get to the abandoned bar aka the LOV base of operations. The shouts of Dabi and Tomura bitching could be heard. The only thing going through your head was, Do they ever stop. I mean how many different nicknames could you come up with? Like handjob that's not a nickname, hand-kink again not a nickname, things like crusty, crazy, small for one, handy-man those are nicknames. I mean like handjob and hand-kink might be accurate so are the rest that I'm probably forgetting but still.

"I'm back bitc..." All you see is Dabi in a white button up with only bottom half buttoned showing his hot scars, his tight leather pants, and his normal shoes. Giving him the very hot but dangerous look, not very far from the truth. Tomura wearing something normal but still very much hot. For once his hair is nice and combed, his normal t-shirt but this time with a blood red long coat, black tight pants showing how truly hot he is. Everyone loves hot gamer bois and mass murders. "Imma go get ready you guys give me like ten fifteen minutes." Knowing you will problay take every bit of that time. After all you can't let number one and two looking better than you.

You go up to your room put your hair into a nice bun shape into a 17 year old boy and  step into the shower only to wash your body. After your shower you can smell your body wash, coconut and black pepper in the air. As you look into your closet you find a crop top that has chains from wear the top around looping and going to the back. Hummm if I wear this as a guy I won't go unnoticed and I prefer to be a guy anyway. Maybe a pair of ripped jeans a collar and my new pair of vans. Yeah sounds like a great idea. After you get dressed in outfit you find that the boxers you put on the band is above your pants line. You notice that it actually makes it look better. Hair still in a bun you take it down but not for long till it goes into a nice messy bun.

"I'm ready boys where we going." As you get to the room where they all are you could hear the gasps and holy shit's making you smile finding more confidence than you already had. "You might wanna take a picture I don't dress like this for my self you know. But do try to control you selfs till we get there than its free game. After all a party isn't a party till someone gets laid."

"Anyway crusty rented out a club for a night so we don't have to hide. Most of the league is already there we haven't gone there waiting for you. After all the guest of honor has to be a little late." Dabi just leans a little closer to your ear as he says "and about the last part you said you aren't wrong. So I guess you get a damn good party." Oh the things going through your head. You knew what you signed up for but the way he just said that was causing problems for you. After all these tight jeans didn't help.