Act VII

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

"Kuri take care of Hawks. You really are a villian selling out your own sister for your own good. Welcome to the League of Villians." I wish I didn't need this fucking chicken cause if I didn't I would have killed him just for touching her. I don't care who he is to her, she is and forever will be mine. I have to keep my cool, for Y/N I have to keep my cool. Not to mention I have to talk about the past with her now that she is on our side, but that is a converstion for another day.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Your POV

When Kei and I get home I walk into my bathroom and take out the knife that I had backpocket. I start to wonder how in the hell did that not cut me. If it did then I would be caught. Even knifes don't think I'm real. I make ten new cuts each of my thighs feeling the slight sting then the feeling that comes rushing threw the cold where the blood is. Pain to me is proof that I myself am real if you don't feel pain then how are you sure you're real, answer you can't be it could be a dream or your already dead.

I bandge my new cuts doctor some old ones I take a few second to look at the art work on my limbs all my cuts have a reason. Some are for the feeling it gives me others are for the pain and some just because I can. Turning the water on a tiny bit colder than luke-warm wash my body and hair. After that I fill my tub and get in, not to cold not to hot just right.

"Hey are you okay?"  A figure lay in the alleyway panting groaning of pain muttering curses. As I run closer I see a boy with a hood over his head and whitish blue hair sticking. A knife wound in his hoodie with blood around it panting nearly not able to catch his breathing.

"What do you want? Go away little brat." His tone sounded pained like he is scared but trying to act tough bluffing that if I attack he could take me out. Blood is dripping off his jaket as the cool night air tries to dry it, the stench of blood is practically ozzing off him.

"Hey mister, did you kill someone? My mom says that's what blood smells like." He walks no more like limps over to me like he's suppose to strike fear in my very bones. He sudenly stops and looks at me confused. Like he's seen a ghost.

"If you know what I did why aren't running like a sane humman being? WHY AREN'T YOU SCARED FUCKER?" Before I know what I'm doing I walk up to him and give him a hug careful not to hurt him more than his injuires already have. At first he fliches fliches relaxing then after a few seconds yanks me on my butt. "You do that you could die if I wanted to kill you. I just killed some people I can kill you too, you wouldn't even be a challenge. What are you five maybe four?" I shake my head yes. "Ahh so you don't even have your quirk." He takes a hand on my arm with four fingers appiled "See you would be dead easy as pie. Brat why didn't you run?"

"Cause I don't feel scared. I really don't think you will ever hurt me. Oh my name is Y/N what's yours?" He stood shocked not uderstanding my reasoning.

"I only tell my name to people I feel like meeting again and you kid aren't one of them. Be careful it's dark out; the boogie man might get you" He sarts to chuckle at his own words. A woman with long h/c hair walks up to me and raps a coat around me ushering me inside.

"(Y/N) wake up. We need to talk." I shape into a man, take a body towel and rap it around my waist. Showing off my abs but stopping at my v-line. I Grab my tooth paste and brush my teeth. Then, I look for a hairtie put it around my wrist I put my spare hoodie and boxers for when I forget to bring some. I then take a hair towel and dry my hair with it. When I open my bathroom door I find a certin brother that I will no longer call family seating on the f/c love seat.