Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta

Start from the beginning

        I stopped listening after that and waited for the right moment to appear, I looked over at the kid and saw that he was listening carefully. Might as well change his name to 'kid' now.

        "Now," I whispered to the kid as I walked to the front, the best part about everyone being scared of you, they always walk out of the way when you pass by. I stood at the very front of the crowd and as usual the DJ...

        "Whoa it's Ryuga himself does this mean that the amazing Ryuga is going to participate also?!" The DJ exclaimed, "This battle will be on a whole other level baby!"

        I glanced at my side so I could see Kenta, who was looking like a sidekick to one of those cheap comics that Ash read. Then I glanced farther and saw non-other than Tsubasa! Yay! The world put a curse on me as soon as I picked up L-Drago!

        I mentally sighed as I thought about Merda. There is no doubt that she is without a doubt one of the strongest legendary bladers, I mean, she MADE her bey herself with a meteorite and now she has a star fragment! Tha's what makes her hard to beat, she made her bey she told me that beys that you make yourself are stronger than store-bought or inherited beys.

        I closed my eyes, closing off my thoughts and all the others, I would wait until the right moment to appear then I'll win. But something was disturbing me, I opened one of my eyes, and turned my head to see, that girl with the mask, humming while walking slowly to the entrance. I smirked, then closed my eyes again.

        "Wait, two bladers, Ryuga and Mystery have not even made it to the tower, just what is the cape coated one up to?" he asked, "and what's Mystery doing walking like she has all the time in the world?!"

        So her name is Mystery, weird. She reminds me of Merda, maybe their sisters? Cousins? I have no time to think about it, but... Where is Mystery? She's already in the tower, but I can't see her. I smirked, deciding to battle this Mystery blader if I see her there, I started walking.

        "Whoa! Ryuga is on the move! And just like Mystery, with the delicate steps of a woodland creature, he walks towards Babel tower, but will he be able to catch up now?!" The DJ exclaimed.

        I looked around the inside and didn't see Mystery at all, I sighed and saw that there was a tiny hole, along the wall, for one person.

        I don't think someone could make with no noise, and climb it so fast that we can't see them.

        Yeah, they have to be amazing to do that.

        I sighed, knowing that they were right. After some time I got my launcher and L-Drago and launched him knowing that almost everyone was already there. After appearing at the top.

        "Ryuga!" He shouted.

        "So it's you Tsubasa, get lost, I won't hand over the star fragment to anyone!" I announced, opening my eyes to see him, there's no doubt, he beat the kid. I knew he wasn't strong enough.

        "I wasn't asking, I'm taking the star fragment!" He shouted back.

        I launched my bey, "Take this instead!" I announced.

        "Let it rip!" Tsubasa exclaimed, launching his bey.

        When the beys clashed there was a red explosion.

        "What incredible power! What is this bey?" Tsubasa asked.

        I smirked, "L-Drago destructor!"