Ch.14 A Killer's Intuition

Y'all ready for this shit😛😛😛😛 also, also sorry this chapter was hard to do and you'll understand once you see the ⚠️

Also, this book is about to come to an end believe it 10 or 15 chapters worth maybe haven't decided yet.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

12 hours before Party

"Are we getting out of the car?" Chaz asked me I rapidly shake my head no, I learned my lesson long ago, I didn't need to relearn it, a subtitle looks to my son and who shook his head no just like me that made me laugh.

"Shut the fuck up for I kick you out the car,"

Did I shut the fuck up yes, yes I did shit was still hilarious though.

"She did the shit to you too huh?" I asked my son who glared at Chaz, who was smirking like the shit was funny, ol petty ass bitch.

"Now that, that's been cleared, everybody get out of the car-"

"Fuck no,"

"Have you lost your rabbit-ass mind?"

Demetri and I spoke at the same time, and this time Chaz burst out laughing she think shit sweet until we magically just stop fucking each other.

"Trust me I'm coming with y'all, you two," she pointed at Demetri and me, " just needed to learn a fucking lesson."

"Nah you did that shit on purpose," but did I lie though?

"A'Monti,"

"Yes, dear wifey?"

"Get out of the fucking car,"

Ain't deny it.

Against my better judgment, I got out of the car, and we all walked down to the pier.

I saw people holding guns, some were carrying cases of drugs I could only see; I kept my hand clutched to my side just in case, I had to shoot Chaz in the ass for fucking with me I love her I swear I do but right now I didn't trust her. Considering past interactions but I love the whore so I guess I could push past my feeling for her.

"You trust me?" I stopped walking and gave her a side look, because all jokes aside I really did.

"Any other time I'd say yes but right now I feel like I should shoot you." I gritted through my teeth if I die today I'm blowing up Chaz tomorrow.

"Ayo Jared you back here?!" Chaz said loudly getting the other shady mothafuckas attention, they mugged us but no one aimed to move toward us, that's until I saw him will the younger version of him, wait a damn minute.

"You're Cash's son? Damn, I didn't know that bitch nigga could procreate with the pussy he had." I heard my son snickers, I could tell everyone else wanted to laugh too but quickly busied themselves when they felt Jared glaring at them.

"Yeah, I'm his son look what do y'all want I got other shit I could be doing," he started to turn around but Demetri step up, grabbing him.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

⚠️SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING: PROSTITUTION/SLAVERY GOING FROM 10 IF YOU CAN NOT READ THAT PART PLEASE SKIP STARTING NOW⚠️

Demetri P. O. V