Ch.9 Missing

Enjoy

Twins
-------------

A Month Later

Phoroah P. O. V

"This is a little overdo don't you think?" Monti said looking amused, but I doubted she really cared I mean a lot and I do mean a lot of shit was going on for the both to actually meet, not like the first time were shit was a little iffy.

"It wouldn't of been if fuck face right here would of just-"

"Shut the fuck up."

"It's understandable a lot of things were going, so I defiantly understand what was going on... So how y'all want do this?" Monti said going right into business I look at Compton, who look at me to speak, I rolled my eyes knowing wasn't going to speak up, but only to be a smartass.

"However you want to." I answered Monti smirked leaning toward us.

"Never tell me that I take that as an invitation to fuck up yo life." Compton snickered meeting Monti half way.

"It's already fucked you'd be doing mere damage homie." She retorted which made Monti leaning in closer anymore and I swear they'd be kissing.

"Who said I was talking about your actual life baby." That fucked up Compton up so she sat back, probably thinking about life, I tried not to laugh getting serious just a little. Monti sat back just smiling before getting serious, "anything I need to know about?"

"Yes, we got so much to let you know where you want Phoroah to start?" Compton spoke before I could say anything I glared her as Monti chuckled brushing us off.

"I know already y'all hear anything from Sincere since, and if so when cause that nigga tied in my basement as we speak. The girls can you bring them to me I know someone special to them."

As she spoke we just stared at her dumbfounded rolling her eyes she brushed us off.

"How.. did.. but.." Compton and I stammered at the same time.

"I'm Monti, I'm ten steps ahead a niggas before they think they a head me, it's a gift really." She lean back in the chair, with a smirk, she leaned forward blowing the smoke in our which makes us cough. "This  is just the beginning I hope y'all know that."
--------

Empress P. O. V

"You know I like you right?" Kodie asked intwining our fingers together as we laid together watching a movie, over the past month Kodie and me just grew close, while Phoroah just pretended to like I didn't exist, so while she was doing that I was getting closer to Kodie.

"You like me as in?" I avoided her question as she chuckled then gave me a look like I should know, but to be completely honest I really didn't know how to feel about her.

"You know what I'm saying  I been hanging  with you, you different-"

"This nigga really finna do the you different speech, let me stop yo ass while we ahead... Little nigga here tryn-"

"Nigga stop being rude and help me." Compton interrupted her before anymore was said from Phoroah  stupid ass, I groan as she smirked then mumbled stuff as Compton called for her again.

"I'm so sorry about that Kodie." I said groaning and slapping my forehead embarrassed, she chuckled then leaned down and kissing my lip slowly she pulled away as I was stuck in a daze, until her phone started ringing she answer.
------

Phoroah P. O. V

"Hello?." The little nigga from downstairs spoke making me chuckle. Do I really gotta say how I got her number?

"Bring yo wack ass upstairs." I spoke before hanging my phone Compton shook her holding laughs and Bobbi had just came out the room sickly.

"Is that it?" Bobbi asked before coughing up damn near her lung.

"Yes and no you can't be part of it bro you sick and I'm not trynna be sick so move." I said push her aside as Jodie I think that's her name came up the stairs, I didn't say nothing as I threw the bag at her and she caught it. Mumbling stuff Bobbi went up to her room grudgingly.

"I know, you know what to do with that?" I asked as Jodie eyes lit up as she put the bag over her shoulder.

"I'll give it to Crook, and bring y'all the money tonight." She mumbled not looking at any of us, it was almost mind blowing to this nigga as bashful toward me and my friend but when this hoe was around Empress she could speak mad game.

"Alright Jodie see you around." I said dismissing her, she my mug adjusting the straps, as I smirked.

"My name Kodie," she stated.

"Motherfucka ya name Jodie today, and any-fucking-day I-"

"Phoroah, man stop," Compton cut me I smacked my lip, as Josie continued mug me before she continued her Mary little way, I would be a shame I could really her ass help down the steps.
----------

Empress P. O. V

I saw Kodie walk down with a bag an instantly  I grew sad, as she walked to the door.

"Kodie wait." I said getting out my seat Kodie stop turned around with my head down, so when I got to her I lifting bringing her lips to mine. Pulling away slowly even though I really didn't  want to for some reason.

"Be safe baby," a slow smirk came on her face as she kissed me again, this time pulling me close to her. I looked down and she left my head I don't know why I was doing this, but to me it felt somewhat right. She lifted my head pecking my lip be smiling which showed her grill.

"Okay baby I'll be safe." She replied before fixing the bag on her shoulder, then walking out the door. I closed it behind her locking it, turning around I saw Phoroah in my view mugging instantly my attitude changed.

"What?"

"She trynna fuck." What all she said I rolled my eyes and didn't say nothing but walk pass her up the stairs. Hopefully she just leave me alone like she usually do.

I went to Bobbi room knocking on the door hearing I hearse come in.

"Bobbi boo are you okay, you need anything?" I asked worried Bobbi smiled shaking her no before coughing.

"I just want Empire, Press she back yet?" Bobbi replied and that I thought about I hadn't seen her since she said she was get stuff to help Bobbi get better.

"No she ain't called either." I said starting to get worried Bobbi didn't say nothing just got out the bed and started to get dressed.

"I'm finna go look for her." She threw a shirt on, grabbed her gun, and was about to walk out the door but I stop her.

"Bobbi no I'll go tell Phoroah you too sick to be doing all that." I sat her down and  quickly ran downstairs to Phoroah and Compton who were smoking. 

"My sister missing."

"We know."

------------

A/n Everybody having a good Christmas eve yeah?

Thoughts?