Ch.13 Mixed Feelings

A/n What's up buttercup hope I ain't keep y'all waiting too long.

Bobbi is up there too
~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Couple Weeks later

Empress P. O. V

It was our birthday tomorrow, I was so excited to see my twin sister even if it was for a short period I didn't care I missed my sisters so much.

"Aye baby girl you excited tomorrow's your birthday? Act like you kissing me," I heard Kodie ask me I turn around grinning big as I ran to her hair barely touching her lips, only cause I knew Phoroah would be around the corner like she always was. I heard someone smacking their teeth, I tried so hard not to smirk in Kodie and I's kiss.

"Man can y'all get a room with that nasty shit damn."

I broke away to low and behold see Phoroah glaring at Kodie who pushed me away looking bashful when I knew she wasn't only around Phoroah did she act that way.

Lawd have mercy she ain't got a shirt on.

"Do I sense jealousy?" I replied fake pouting, Phoroah sucked her teeth flicking me off, I did the same she again smacks her teeth.

With her fine ass, sometimes I just want to hit and sit on her face all at the same time, god I hate her.

"Empress," I snapped out thoughts seeing Kodie looking at me amused, I just grinned as she rolled her eyes.

"She gone kill me one of these days unless you tell her how you feel," I bit my lip what the worst she could tell me?

~_~_~_~_~_~

Phoroah P. O. V

"Bro it's like every time I come out somewhere there they are  standing right there caking it the fuck up like shit sweet."

"Bro you sound salty as fuck just admit you like Empress and stop acting like a hurt little bitch every time you see Empress and Kodie together." Compton unnecessarily spoke up because apparently, I was being a hurt little bitch whatever the fuck that means I simply threw my sweatshirt on and stare at her for a second before speaking.

"I wish you'd shut the fuck up but I guess the shit ain't happening now is it." I bit back, making Bobbi chokes on her drink she was drinking, but I know she was breathing once she started cackling like a damn hyena.

Compton smacks her lips before pointing at me. "You ain't deny being a butthurt ass though."

"There's nothing to deny I don't like-"

"Nigga lie again," Bobbi spoke up with a knowing looking on her ugly smug ass face. I don't feel bad for wishing she chokes again.

"Man why are we even on this shit, can we please change the subject goddamn y'all are worrisome as fuck, fuck out of my room." I didn't feel like going back and forth when they laughed but still walked to my room I slammed the door huffing I walked to my laying down I just closed my eyes and groan.

Damn, my cover was almost blown.

It's been blown stupid.