59

A semi time jump coming next chapter so stay tuned👄

|Gabbi |

Life is strange. It's Friday. After Kabria spent the night we've been spending time together. Kinda ... it's just weird. She has friends that she's always with and I feel left out because for one they don't like me and I don't like them and we just don't get along. I feel like she's been choosing her friends over me lately

Oh and not to mention. Ocean has not been responding do any of my texts. She's like the only
person that I can actually talk to. My sisters busy with her stupid life. We FaceTime ever single day but I feel like I'm bothering her. I just feel like everyone has there own life and I'm just stuck not knowing what to do. I feel so detached from everyone to the point where I actually feel alone.

I've just been slugging around my house for the last day or so. I went into the kitchen to grab some orange juice and I could see my mom eyeing me as I poured a glass.

"Gabbi what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm completely fine"

"Come sit"

I rolled my eyes. I do not want to have a dumb mother daughter talk I would rather suffer in silence but I sat down anyway so she wouldn't yell at me.

"What's up with you?"

" Mom can we not . I just want to be left alone"

" Gabbi if your having problems I can get you a therapist I-"

" ughhhh no! Why can't I be in my feelings in peace!"

"Gabbi"

"I just have no friends"

" What about Kabria ? Wasn't she just here ?"

"She's with her friends. Who she obviously cares about more then me "

" I don't believe that at all. You don't even need friends you can be a bad bitch by yourself. What about ocean ?"

" I don't know probably with her dumb girlfriend"

She gave me the look. The look that I hate

" How do you feel about that?"

" Your not helping"

" If you don't answer I'm gonna take your phone "

I rolled my eyes

" I'm happy for her . As long as she's happy I'm cool"

" bullshit. "

She thinks she knows every goddamn thing.

" you asked me how I felt I told you"

"I think you should just go check on her. See what she's doing "

" Why? She's not checking up on me"

"Gabbi...."

"Okay whatever fine. "

I huffed and went upstairs and changed into something cute but I wasn't feeling cute at all. I went downstairs and I could feel my moms eyes watching me.

" You look cute and you smell good"

"Dang did I not smell good before?! Are you trying to throw shade"

" Shut up and get out my house"

We both laughed and I got in my car and headed over there. I was a little bit nervous just because I felt like I shouldn't even be here but oh well. I nervously knocked on her door. I couldn't call or text because it's not like she would've seen it.