26

| Aiyana |

To my surprise Dasani broke up with rain. She was soo heartbroken and I felt so bad but it just had to be done. Today is Friday which means there is a Friday night basketball game. Dasani only broke yo with rain a few days ago and rain has already came for my neck. After school I went to the gym because I know Dasani would be in there practicing with the schools dance team. I sat on the bleachers and spectated. Dasani only wore a sports bra and super short shorts along with the other girls. Thoughts circulated in my brain, what is she finds one of them attractive?. I snapped out of my thoughts to see her standing right in front of me.

" Stalker much?"

"Not to muchhhh I just wanted to watch"

She took a sip of her drink and turned around when a lady whom I assumed is there coach blew a whistle. All I seen was both of her ass cheeks hanging out. She put her water down getting ready to head back but I pulled her back.

" You think you grown ? I can see your whole ass"

" I am grown"

She smirked and turned away purposely shaking her ass as she walked. I waited till practice was over feeling a little to sleepy to go to the game. Dasani put on her jacket and slides and told me she was ready to go.

"So like where are your pants?"

" I have on shorts"

" Yeah no that's a whole thong, here I have some leggings in my backpack go put them on"

" it's fine babe don't worry no one will look"

Even though me and Dasani are still best friends and nothing has been official yet I still felt like I was her girlfriend just without the title.

" Well the game is about to start there's no time for you to go home and change"

She rolled her eyes and we walked towards the main gym which was very crowded. I felt uncomfortable with Dasani's butt cheeks noticeable to everyone. I seen guys as well as girls looking but didn't say anything.

" Please put on my leggings I feel uncomfortable with these hoes eyeballing you like your some candy"

" Your so cute when your jelly"

"Leggings. Now."

She rolled her eyes and we headed for the bathroom. Once she was done and came out I realized I had made an even worse mistake.

"I hate how you look good in literally everything"

" Your lucky I even have these on cmon let's get some snacks so we can sit down"

We got some snacks and sat down. My sister was already out on the floor about to perform her little cheer routine when I noticed rain she pushed passed a group of people to come and whisper something into Dasani's ear.

"Girl the fuck are you doing gone somewhere!!"

" Omg chill out nobody said nothing about you leave me alone."

" Irritating ass bitch, anyway Dasani what she say to you"

I watched as Rain turned her head around sharply and walked back over to us.

"Hun watch what you say to me Dasani why don't you tell her what we was doing yesterday."

I turned my head to Dasani who was looking unbothered.

" Rain stop"

I know exactly what they were doing I'm so fucking tired and emotionally drained.