39

| Gabbi |

I woke up Monday morning just feeling so weird and out of place. Aiyana had already left on her flight earlier this morning and I'm not gonna lie it took a serious toll on me. Every morning Aiyana comes in my bathroom to talk shit about me and today she's just not here. Im so dramatic she's only gone for a week and a half she'll be back. Anyways enough about that I was in the shower blasting Brent Faiyaz when my phone staring ringing messing up my music. I groaned and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?!"

" Hey good morning.... I know your kinda bummed about Aiyana so me and alaia are way to pick you up for school if that's okay?"

Awww. Ugh I love them there so sweet.

"Yeah thats fine thanks I'll be ready in 10"

I hurried up and hung up the phone and literally jumped out the shower. I put on something cute and slight ya know. Thank god I got this wig installed last night. I brushed out my hair and put on lip gloss and did my lashes and brows. I looked out my window and seen that they were parked outside.

" Mommmmm I'm leaving" I yelled running down the stairs.

When I got in the backseat the whole car smelled like vanilla. Kabria moved to the backseat with me. I just love all the cute shit she does. She handed me a bag.

"Here because I know yo ass didn't eat there's a coffee and a bagel with fruit"

"Thank youuuu"

Kabria is really like the best friend that I've ever had in my whole 16 years of living.

" I don't deserve you at all"

" Eat."

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink. Once we pulled up to the school I got out the car and waited for Kabria to walk around the car so we can walk into school together. But this bitch just left without me. How rude. I walked into school shortly behind her. The cheer team was in the front entrance conversating and I couldn't help but notice all of the girls were wearing cheer uniforms. Did I miss something?.

Sereah looked me up and down, " Where's your cheer uniform.... lemme guess your dumbass forgot it"

"Your lame as hell! It's too damn early"

All the girls were staring at me but I honestly didn't care. This girl is not finna ruin my good day.

"So like why y'all got on uniforms what's going on?"

" We're taking pictures for the yearbook did you forget?" Coach Sabrina asked as she joined our circle.

"Sorry I forgot I was busy this weekend I must've missed the group text"

Coach just gave me a disappointing smile and carried along. I turned towards Kabria and Alaia who were pulling out there uniforms out of there backpacks.

"Well damn y'all could've reminded me about today"

Kabria tugged on my arm a little and we went a little further down the hall.

"Girl you good?"

" I'm great"

" Talk to me."

She grabbed my hands and looked me directly in my eyes. My stomach instantly started to feel funny. I quickly took my hands from hers.

" I should um head to first period I have to meet with my teacher anyways I'll see you at lunch"

I was so distracted in all of my classes. I just wanted to go home and sleep.

Me- I miss you alot🥺