Chapter 2

Ok I know I haven't uploaded this book for a little while and I uploaded my other story's but I want to keep all my story's near the same chapters. That is why I am not uploading my Fairy Tail crossover with Ouran Highschool Host Club.

a/n is bold and '*' is thoughts

Last chapter

Gon P.O.V

"Don't worry my little fruit you don't weigh that much so your easy to carry. Also, I love to carry you because it helps me to keep a eye on you so nothing happens" Hisoka smiles and so do I as I lay my head on his shoulder.

Nobody's P.O.V

Everyone keeps running after Satotz. Everyone has ran for about 2-4 hours already and a lot of people have already dropped out. Gon was now running with Hisoka. Gon spots a boy the was a little taller then him but Gon knew that he was younger than him. "Hey Hisoka I'm going to run up ahead so dont worry about me ok" Gon smiles up to Hisoka and starts to run ahead.

Gon hears someone yell and he looks over to see the guy that was one of the last two to come to the exam. "Hey. Wait up. Kid. You should show the Hunter Exam some respect" #403 yelled at a kid with white hair.

Gon tuned him out a little looking at the boy. #403 yells again "this is an endurance test."

Gon looks at the #403 "no, it isn't."

They look back at me and #403 looks at Gon. "What are you saying" #403 yells at Gon.

"The examiner only told us to follow him" Gon said to both #403 and the kid.

Gon P.O.V

The kid comes to me. "Hey, how old are you" the kid said.

I look at him and lied about my age "I'm 12 years old."

He looked surprised he does a trick with is skateboard. "Guess I'll run too."

I smile and run to the other side of him "wow. That was cool!"

He looks over to me "I'm Killua."

I smile at him "I'm Gon."

We keep running and I can feel Hisoka's stare on me and I keep running forward and gives him a thumbs up behind my back. We all run for about 30 minutes and #403 drops so I stop and stare at him. Killua stops after me and looks at #403 "Hey just leave him he's done for."

I keep staring at him and then he gets up and runs fast ahead of us. I smirk and us my fishing pole and grabs his suitcase and start to run again. "Wow so cool. Can I try that out" Killua asks me.

"Only if I can try your skateboard" I smile at him as we make it to a staircase. 

We stop at the bottom of the stairs and look at each other "race to the top whoever wins the loser buys the other dinner" we said at the same time.

We both started to run fast. As we run I look over and see Hisoka and I smile at him as I keep running. 

*Time skip*

Me and Killua ran pass the examiner as we make it to the top. "I won" we both said at the same time.

I look over to Satotz "who won."

He looks at us "you both crossed at the same time."

Me and Killua smile at each other "how about we buy each other dinner" I nod.

*Time skip*

Hisoka P.O.V 

I was at the waiting spot for the second half of the first phase. I look around and saw Gon and I use my bungee gum and attach it to his cheek. Gon looks at me and I point to my cheek and then he uses Gyo and looks at his cheek. He sees my bungee gum and I use my other hand to point next to me and he nods. He says bye to Killua and walks next to me.

"Did you have fun" I look down at him as he nods.

"I did but I didn't tell him my real age I just told him I was 12" he climbs onto my back

I smile and a person walked from the side of the building and said he was the real examiner. 'He is defiantly a fake' I thought as he explains why he is the real examiner. I throw two cards at the fake examiner and they go into his forehead and chest and I throw three cards at the real examiner and he catch them. "Now we know who is the real examiner. The examiners are picked by the Hunters accusation and they are hunters themselves" I explain.

"Thank you for your complement but next time you attack me I will report you the accusation and you will be disqualified" Satotz said throwing the cards to the side.

"Ok" I look at him smirking.

*Time skip*

Gon P.O.V

We were running through the Swindler's Wetlands. There was a lot of fog all around us and there is a lot of animals around us. I was running in the front of all the people right behind Satotz. I had told Hisoka that I was going to be up front so I don't get into trouble with other people that try to attack him. 

I had also told him to not hurt #403, #404 and #99 because I was interested in them. We have been running in the wetlands for about one hour already and there was barely any people around me. I start to run next to Satotz and I ask him how long we will be running till we get to the second phase.

He looks at me surprised probably by how I was running right next to him. "We will be running for about another 2-3 hours" He said picking up a little bit of speed.

I run faster and stay next to him. I nodded at his answer and then turn his head back. "Everyone stay close if you don't you will be lost in the Swindler's Wetlands and you might never get out of here" he yelled back at everyone.

*Time skip still Gon's P.O.V*

I had made it to a gate not long ago. There was only a couple of people here. I look around at the people that are and then I see a guy with pins and I stare at him. 'He looks familiar and those pins do too' I thought as I keep starring at him.

He looks at me and I walk over to him.

Ok I know I dont post on weekend put I haven't posted for this book for a while. I also have to say that this week I'm not going to be able to write the book on Thursday, Friday and maybe on both Saturday and Sunday.

Word count: 1153