Chapter 5

Hello Everyone! I'm back I know I haven't uploaded for over a month but I have been busy. I am thinking about putting this story on hold and start editing my other stories. I've had to start going to school all week. So lets start with recapping last chapter.

"I found them" I point at the pigs that are eating bones.

Gon's P.O.V.

Hisoka helps me up and I grab a thick stick off the ground. I run up to the oen I wanted and hits it weak spot on it's forehead. The pig that I hit fell to the ground and made all the others look up. The other pigs start to run around to get away from me. I smile and yell out "You have to hit it's forehead to kill it."

I see Hisoka and Illumi have already killed their pigs and we all start to head back. 

*Time skip*

No one's P.O.V

Everyone was cooking at their stations. Everyone that has already gone up has failed.

Gon's P.O.V

I had just finished up my pig dishes. I was one of the last people that need to go up so I asked Hisoka and Illumi to help me take up my dishes as they had already go up and failed. I was sad to hear that they failed but I had offered them cooking lessons before. I was the last one up so everyone was looking at me. "Those 2 have failed why are they up here" Menchi asked.

"I asked them to help bring up my dishes as there was more then 1 dish" I said and we put my dishes down and Hisoka and Illumi went back down.

"Alright. That's fine, now what are your dishes" she said sitting up.

I smiles and takes the dishes off the tops. "Today I have a surgar based pork belly with sesame seeds, bone in pork chop with potatoes, onions, and spinachs , and with the rest of the pig I made a over the fire pig roast with crispy skin" I smile to Menchi and Buhara.

 "Today I have a surgar based pork belly with sesame seeds, bone in pork chop with potatoes, onions, and spinachs , and with the rest of the pig I made a over the fire pig roast with crispy skin" I smile to Menchi and Buhara

They looked amazed at my dishes

They looked amazed at my dishes. The take a bite of each and I could tell by their expressions that they loved it. Menchi stands up and walks up to me and hugs me. "These are the best pork dishes we have ever tasted. If you ever want to travle with me and Buhara to find different recipes we would love to have you" she smiles at me.

"Everyone except one has failed" she yelled out.

I walked down to where Hisoka and Illumi was smiling. 

Cliffhanger

Sorry that this chapter was not long. But It is kind of hard to write when your sick. Anyways the charaters aren't mine and niether is Hunter X Hunter.

Words: 527