Chapter 6

Hello everyone! Sorry I havent been able to upload. Everything has been crazy this year at my school. And with everything going on in the world I have been busy. With everything said let me recap the last chapter.

I walked down to where Hisoka and Illumi was smiling.

Hisoka's P.O.V

Gon walked over to me and Illumi with a smile and everyone was outrage with only 1 person passing. Everyone started yelling at the examiner until a voice came outover head. "That said, it would be excesssive to fail every single applicant exept 1."

Suddenly the chairman of the hunter exam fell from the sky and made a crater in the ground so I covered Gon's eyes to make sure nothing goes into them.

"Chairman Netero" Menchi calles out to the man as he walks out from the dirt cloud.

"Well, I work behind the scenes." Netero said "You failed all of the applicants exept 1 because you disapproved of their reluctance and their insult to goment hunters."

"I'm one hard examiner because of how goment hunters are not treaty like hunters." Menchi said and bow "I apologize."

"Well than. How about this?" Netero explained "You will give them another exam ad their is no time to get another examiner. Is that acceptable?"

Gon's P.O.V

Menchi smiled and asked "Chairman, can you take us to Mt. Split-in-Half in your airship?"

I look up and see the airship and smile.

*Time skip*

We just got ontop of the Mt. and I look over into the clift and smile as I see the weebs and eggs. 'Spider-eagle eggs' I thought and I'm exited. Menchi walked to the edge of the clift and jumps off grabing onto the web. I smile and stand up taking my bag off and jumpping off after her grabing the web right next to her. She looks over at me in shock. "What are you doing dwn here? You already pass the exam" she said to me in shock.

She looks down and lets go of the web as I do too and we both grab eggs. I had grabed 2 eggs and she grabed 1. We get further in the clift and I could hear everyone scream. The draft starts and it brings me and Menchi to the top and we land on the ground.

Words: 425

I know this was short but it is late at night so I will write more this weekend. Have a good day and please leave commets if you like it or not. I dont own the photo or anime. Thank you for reading. Also, please check out my other stories.