Chapter 4

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my Hunter x Hunter fanfic. I know it has been awhile since I had uploaded last. But I will try to upload a couple of chapters of all my books. So lets start of with recapping last chapter.

Before, I can ask him another question Satotz spoke out "the time is up. The first phase is done and know I take my leave. You must wait here until the gate open" he starts to walk back into the swamp and the gate open.

Gon's P.O.V

I look at Killua and saw that he was over with #403 and #404. When I was about to walk over to them the big gate open and people started to walk in so I follow behind Hisoka and Illumi. "Welcome to the second exam of the Hunter exam. The second phase is cooking. My name is Menchi and this here is Buhara. We are gourmet hunters and we specalies in food from all over" Menchi said to everyone and they started to laugh while I look at them not happy.

"Really that is the lamest hunter I have ever heared of" I here one of the other examines say and laughs more.

I glare at him and about at attack him when Hisoka grabbed the back of my clothes. I look at him and he shakes his head. I sigh and Hisoka puts me down and we all hear a loud growling noise and look around and I look Buhara.

Menchi looks at Buhara and laughs "I guess you are hungry right."

Buhara pats his stomach and smiles "yes I am and roasted pork sounds good."

Menchi smiles and claps "ok everyone the second phase is you have to cook roasted pork for us and you could get everything from the Visca Forest. We will deiced if you pass or dont. Now go" she points to the forest and everyone including me runs to the forest.

I run with Hisoka and Illumi and slid down a hill and stops. Hisoka hits my back and then Illumi hits his back. "Why did you stop my little fruit" Hisoka looks at me.

"I found them" I point to the pigs that are eating bones.

To be continue....

Sorry it is short but it's hard to wright because I have been taking care of my godsons and I am starting school again.

Word count: 393