Chapter 8- Ex Boyfriend

Y/n's POV:

I slowly opened the cabinet door and took out the toothbrush. Before I used it, I checked if something was done to it. But it looked fine and new and didn't have a suspicious smell either. So I went with it.

After brushing my teeth, I walked downstairs to find Sayuri leaning against the front door with an annoyed, yet seductive look on his face. "Thought you were gonna take another 20 minutes or so" he smirked.

I lowered my face and walked to the front hall to grab my bag, when I felt a hand on my chest, backing me against the wall as my body automatically rose up and to see Sayuri place his arm above my head as he looked down at me. He put his hand next to my waist on the wall, so I was trapped under him. 

"What now?" I asked slightly annoyed, yet scared. "There's a favor you'll need to do for me" he said. He leaned closer to my face, running the tip of his nose along my face as he approached my ear. 

"Don't talk to anyone else but me when we leave this house"

The words shivered down me and I gave a nervous look. "What will you do if I don't do what you ask?" I carefully asked. The male chuckled in my ear as he licked my neck area under my ear. 

"I'll have to punish you~" he purred. My eyes shot open as I gathered my strength and pushed him away from me, making him stumble backwards. "Okay, okay!" I yelled, not wanting him to get close to me again. 

"But I have a favor to ask in return then" I sassed up a bit. He smirked, "What is it you want, Kitten?". I growled slightly at the pet name as I hissed through my teeth, "Don't touch me, without my permission". 

"Aw, that's no fun. But you got a deal" the male grinned as he opened the front door and walked out. 

I bent down to grab my bag and headed out as well, closing the door behind me. "Act like nothing happened please. This was awkward enough for me" I said as we began walking. "We'll see" Sayuri chuckled. The response made me furrow my brows and we took the direction towards our school.

timeskip 15 minutes

Staring down at my schedule, the first class was Art. Putting my bag in my locker, I heard a familiar voice call out, "Hey Y/n!".

Damn it. It was Kazuki. I really wanted to talk to him, but remembered the deal from this morning. I really didn't want that perverted ass to touch me again, so I tried ignoring the blonde haired male approaching me. 

"Hey", he said as he got beside me as I busied myself with putting stuff in my locker. "Where did you go off yesterday?" he asked. I stayed silent. "Hey, did somethin-" "Gotta go!" I cut him off as I slammed my locker closed and rushed away from him, leaving him behind. 

God I can't take it. I felt so bad for what I did. I mean I could talk to him, but that creep would be somewhere around for sure. I didn't want to risk it. 

I headed towards Art class as I saw Yukio entering as well from opposite of me. He looked up and instantly saw me, "Oh, morning Y/N!" he smiled waving his hand at me. I turned and stepped in the classroom, trying to ignore him. 

Now to think about it.. I haven't had Art class yet.. 

I was praying that I could sit alone in this class, eyeing every guy that stepped in. Soon, a guy began approaching me.

*?*

"Hey! Anyone sitting here?" he asked

"Hey! Anyone sitting here?" he asked. I shook my head no. "Cool" he said and sat down next to me. He put his stuff on the desk and turned towards me, reaching his hand out. "I'm Kazumi. Kazumi Otacho!" he cheerfully said. 

I turned myself a bit and shook his hand quickly and then turning away again. "Heh, what's wrong? Don't worry, I don't bite!" he kept on his cheerful attitude.

Then I felt like a laser being shot through me as I felt eyes on me. My eyes narrowed to the back of the classroom and spotted Sayuri intensely staring at me with his feet on the desk.

My heart began beating faster as I saw him. 

Kazumi's POV:

I sat beside Y/n for one reason. Love at first sight. I was going to take her out to a cafe after school and confess to her. I'm a guy, who does things straight forward. Or on second thoughts.. it was only the second day of school. I guess it had to wait a little.

After I introduced myself, I saw her staring at someone at the back of the class. I turned around and saw Sayuri with his feet on the desk. I stood up and walked up to him smiling. 

"Hey Sayuri! Long time no see!" I cheered. He just rolled his eyes. "Would you mind getting your feet off the desk? It's impolite" I asked him.

He then shot up and slammed his hands on the table. "Shut up you damn moron!" he yelled. "Ah, still got an attitude? That's a shame" I teased. I heard him growl at that.

The bell then rang. "Let's chat later, ya?" I said giving him a smile and turning my back to walk back to my desk. "Shut up..." I heard Sayuri mutter. 

I walked back to Y/n and sat down. "Sorry bout that. I just like teasing him. He's my ex" he smiled. 

Y/n's POV:

My eyes grew wide. "Y-your ex???" I asked shocked. "Oh, you finally spoke!" he happily said. And I realized it now as well. I felt Sayuri's eyes pierce through me as I felt sick. I leaned my arms on the desk as I lowered my head. 

"You feeling okay?" Kazumi chuckled. My breathing was unsteady as I felt fear creep in me. "How about we get coffee during lunch eh?" he asked. I looked him in the eye. "S-sure" was all I managed to get out. 

"Great!" he smiled and focused his gaze in front of him as the teacher walked in. 

Sayuri's POV:

That... bastard...

Y/n's POV:

Class ended and I walked out as fast as I could. But I wasn't fast enough. I saw a corner approaching and tried avoiding it, but a firm hand grabbed me from behind, pulling me behind the corner.

The next thing I felt was a hand grasping my throat and another hand behind my lower back. Looking up, I saw Sayuri.

"What did I FUCKING tell you two hours ago, huh?" his low and angry voice spoke. "And not only any guy. You had to choose him!" he growled while choking me. 

Tears forming in my eyes, I regretted even coming to school today. "I-I'm sorry! P-please!" I pleaded, gasping for air. "I've done everything for you to like me. Yet you still go around talking to my fucking ex?!" he angrily said. 

As tears streamed down my face, I tried getting out of his hold, yet I was too weak from the lack of air. He then let go of my throat with a growl, leaving me coughing and panting. 

"Before you ask, yes. I was gay. And yes, he was the one who changed my personality more seductive and possessive" Sayuri silently hissed through his teeth.

I was about to say something when...

"Well, well. What is happening here, babe~?"

Cliffhanger! so yeaaah, i actually wrote another chapter, buuut probably not gonna update until Thursday of Friday.

byeeeee