Chapter 14- Hospital

Y/n's POV:

"SAYURI!!"

He was holding his gut as he looked up at me, "Hi" he smiled the most innocent smile. He collapsed on the ground. I fell on my knees, holding him. I noticed I was crying. "Hey, hey... please... hang in there...." I whispered. "MOM!!!!" I screamed. My mom came running and he saw Sayuri. "Call the ambulance NOW!!" I screamed at her. "Who is that?" my mom just had to ask. "DOESN'T MATTER CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE ALREADY!!!" I screamed in tears. "O-of course, I'm on it!" my mom said swiping her phone from the kitchen table. 

"Y/n.. I'm.. *cough*.. sorry..." Sayuri whispered in pain. "Shhhh don't talk, please. You'll be okay" I smiled with tears rolling down. I heard my mom talking on the phone, describing what's happening. Sayuri's blood was all over my uniform, but I couldn't care less at that point. In these two weeks, this boy had grown dearer to me than my own life. I couldn't lose him....

I entangled my fingers with his, "DAD!! GET ME A CLOTH NOW!!" I screamed out. Tears flowing, my boyfriend dying in my arms, I was thinking of every possible thing to save him. I looked in his gray eyes... the eyes that had a hint of blue in them... the eyes that had once looked soulless to me... but now... all I saw was a boy. A small boy, who had been done wrong all his life and who was ready to accept death. 

"No... don't you dare leave me here.... Sayuri.... please.." I whispered in my shaking voice.

My dad came running in with the cloth. I grasped it out of his hand and pressed it on Sayuri's bleeding wound. "You'll be okay" I cried a happy whisper. "The ambulance is arriving in two minutes" my mom knelt next to me. My mom turned to look at Sayuri, "Boy, what is your name?" 

Sayuri was about to answer when I cut him off, answering for him since I didn't want him to waste the small energy he had left on talking, "Sayuri. He's my boyfriend. Now get out there and GET THE MEDICS HERE" I demanded. I wasn't usually this bossy, but at the moment I wanted to do anything to save him. 

The minutes seemed to be passing like centuries. Every second I was afraid Sayuri would smile that smile at me, say those three words and leave... no no no NO. I DIDN'T WANT THAT.

The sirens were heard outside. The van stopped and medics flew out of the vehicle, running towards us. A woman knelt in front of us and placed her hand on Sayuri's stomach. "Careful!" I warned out of panic. The woman looked at me and smiled, "Thank you". I couldn't help but smile back. 

A stretcher was brought out and two women took Sayuri, carefully placing him on it. They placed an oxygen mask over his mouth and gave him a shot of regenerating blood cells. It all happened in seconds. I stood up and ran to the van as Sayuri was being strolled to it. 

The medics didn't want to let me go with, but I screamed at them that either I go with them right now or I take my own life not knowing what'll happen to my boy. The medics tried to calm me down as I was screaming and struggling to get into the back of the van. I saw Sayuri being pushed in the back and I was now desperate to get to him. 

However then my dad came and stopped the fight between us. "Please, let her go with. She's well behaved and knows how to act. Please" my dad asked. The two medics looked at one another and gave an exhausted sigh. "Alright, hop in" they said. I quickly turned to my dad, "Thank you" I said with teary eyes as I hopped in the van. The doors closed right behind me and the van started moving. 

This all happened in one and a half minutes. 

I was sitting next to my boyfriend, holding his hand tight, afraid of losing him. The 4 minute drive to the hospital seemed like an eternity. I was just sitting there, praying to every God, to forgive this innocent boy for whatever he's done and to just save him.