Chapter 11- Back Home

Y/n's POV:

''Step. away,'' Sayuri growled. Kazumi tilted his head in confusion for a second before he burst out laughing once again. ''Aww Sayuriiiii, you're no fun,'' the heterochromatic boy spoke. Kazumi suddenly grabbed my waist with one hand, pulling me against him and the hand with the pocket knife slid beside my left cheek.

Kazumi shot a crazed grin towards furious Sayuri as he spoke, ''Then come, take her...''

Sayuri's POV:

Hearing the words of that bastard, I clenched my teeth in fury. He was acting towards Y/n in the same way he had acted to me when we were still together. He may seem all sweet and fun, but deep within his core, he's a complete sadist and psychopath. 

I began stepping towards the two as I thought of a way to snatch Y/n out of the psycho's grasp. The terrified look on her face... it's something I will never forget. I love that look on her, however only I can make her face express such an emotion. I'm only allowed to do this sort of stuff to her, not h i m. 

I hated myself for what I was about to do, but it was the only way I could distract the bastard while taking Y/n back. Taking the final step in front of the two, I acted quickly. I grabbed Kazumi from behind his lower back and pulled him into a kiss, while twisting the knife out of his hand, which opened up space, so I could pull Y/n away from him. 

As soon as I pulled her away, I backed away as fast as I could while dragging her back with me. Kazumi just stood there. After a moment he snickered, ''You're still good at distractions, aren't you? You had me completely pulled into the moment... heck I know you'll hate when I say this, but I even enjoyed those 3 short seconds.''

''Tch,'' was my only reply before I turned and began walking away, keeping my arm firmly around Y/n. ''Hey,'' the color-eyed spoke again. ''The game isn't over yet,'' I heard his disgustingly calm, yet crazy voice. I could just feel his smile at that moment...

As we turned out of the alleyway, I heard her scared voice, ''W-Where are y-you taking m-me?'' I looked down at the adorable weakling. As much as I wanted to take her to my place and keep her locked up there for only my eyes to see, I couldn't... not that time.

''Home. Your home,'' I replied. I could feel her relief because of her body getting warmer. ''W-wait, you know where I live?!'' she asked shocked. I couldn't help but laugh at that surprising reaction. ''Haha, what makes you think I didn't know huh? I snooped out your address through Shin, who snooped it out through his father, so yeah, I know,'' I smiled. She gave an uneasy look as a response, which made me a bit mad, so I pulled her closer towards me.

''Y-You know you can let go now, right? No,'' she paused and cleared her throat. ''Take your arm off me,'' her tone of voice was now demanding, which was new. Was she trying to sound  intimidating? Kawaii...

I just laughed at her attempt and held her even tighter. I leaned down a bit, close enough to her ear and whispered, ''No.'' I pulled back and chuckled, feeling her pulse quicken against my rib cage. 

We walked in complete silence for about 3 minutes until I heard that scared little voice again, ''W-Why are you guys like this to me? Why are you so possessive and why do you act like you're my boyfriends or something?''

Could she be figuring it out? No. No no, it's obvious that she'd think that. Okay, make up something now, Sayuri. I let out a chuckle and spoke, ''Isn't it obvious? Since you're the only girl around, every guy wants to have you. So we all compete basically in the name of your lo- I mean trust and friendship.''

She looked confused and sad. ''But why compete, when you can all be my friends?'' she asked sadly. I sighed. She really doesn't understand, hey? "You won't understand, it's not that," I said. ''Then wh-'' ''Why ask? Isn't it normal to you?'' I interrupted her, preventing the question she was about to ask. Her gaze fell and she shrugged, ''I'm asking my parents if I could change schools.''

My heart stopped and so did my steps. I chuckled nervously, "Heh, what's wrong with Golden High then? I mean you've got me right? Tell me it's not because you're the only girl there.'' She seemed scared and ashamed as she said this, ''No... it's not. It's actually because of you two... well now three...''

God. DAMN IT

Fucking KAZUMI. I stared at her wide eyed and my grip around her tightened. "S-Sayuri... STOP!" Y/n screamed as I was brought back from my dark hole of hatred. I smiled at her, "Maybe reconsider, you never know, you could still like it there. It's only been two days anyways, so I think it's too soon for you to decide those things," I laughed nervously. 

".... yeah," the girl replied with a sad glint in her eyes. 

Y/n's POV:

I don't understand... why are they all acting so strange towards me? Maybe Sayuri's right... maybe it's just the first impression thing mixed with desire and puberty... yeah that must be it....

*6 minutes later*

We had took a shortcut to my house and had now arrived. I walked up to the gate and turned towards Sayuri. He let go of me now, finally and I saw an expression unexpected from Sayuri... tears.... tears of sadness... 

Sayuri.... he was crying....